On Sunday we enjoy brunch at different restaurants and or hotel restaurants.
A recent brunch at the Executive hotel was one of the best! In a pleasant atmosphere,
it appeared there were many Panamanian families dining. We did not have the
breakfast buffet but rather ordered from the menu. I had the Heuvos a la Ranchero.
WOW - the best eggs I have had - 2 sunny-side up eggs smothered in salsa which
had a nice heat level (not too hot or too tame) It looked like there was a layer of
refritos under the eggs, and the breakfast came with 2 hash brown potato patties
and 2 pieces of toast. A freind had the French Toast - look out, these are 4 thick
pieces and looked delicious. He took 2 home for dessert - imagine with Nutella and
ice cream. Looking forward to returning for another wonderful brunch with the
Executive hotel and their wonderful ,attentive staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the downtown financial district of Panama City , Panama, The Executive Hotel has been the only choice among discerning international business and holiday travelers for over 45 years. While our tradition of award-winning service has set The Executive as the city's most privileged address, it is our warm, personalized hospitality that brings our guests back to us again and again. Whether you're arriving for the first time or the fiftieth, you will be welcomed as family. Each of the 102 beautifully appointed rooms and suites at The Executive Hotel Panama City blends contemporary design and decor with fully modernized comfort. Whether you're visiting Panama City for business, a family vacation or a weekend getaway, our accommodation has been designed to be an exceptionally tranquil and relaxing retreat. On your next visit to Panama City, discover the timeless style and refined service of The Executive Hotel.We look forward to having you as our guest. Spacious floor plans feature plush bedding, hypoallergenic pillows and deluxe linens. Modern amenities include complimentary high-speed wireless Internet, fully equipped desk space, 42" flat screen LCD televisions, mini refrigerators with bottled water, . All rooms offer a private balcony with soundproofed double-paned doors. The Executive Hotel boutique, allows guests to enjoy a productive stay while staying with us. Guests also have access to facilities like Gym, Lobby Bar Gallery and American-style Restaurant. Facilities for meetings and events, The Executive Hotel offers everything customers need for productive travel in Panama City, Panama. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Executive Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Executive Hotel Panama City
- The Executive Hotel Panama/Panama City