There were so many good things about the Bristol, I almost don't know where to begin. For the most part the staff was wonderful. They arranged a driver for us who acted as more of a tour guide, made reservations for us, and were just generally friendly. The room was beautiful and enormous, especially the bathroom. I really loved it. The restaurant connected to the hotel was very good and the bar upstairs was nice too. We really enjoyed having cocktails on the deck while watching the sun set. There were a few things that weren't perfect, service at breakfast was not great, and the pool is teeny tiny, but otherwise, the hotel was really fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Panama City's bustling (Financial District), Bristol Panama is one of the city's premier addresses for executive and holiday stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Bristol Panama Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bristol Panama Hotel Panama City
- Bristol Hotel Panama City
- Bristol Panama City
- The Bristol Panama Hotel & SPA Panama City