We recently stayed at the Bristol and enjoyed our week stay at this boutique hotel. The bartenders, Pauoli, Fidel and Carlos, and servers in the 5th floor lounge were wonderful and always remembered what we liked. Even though we did not have a room in the new tower, our room was large with a separate living room area from the bedroom. It was very homey and loved the décor. The rooms are cleaned and fresh towels are given twice a day. I can't say enough about the hotel staff, the concierge's and the front desk clerks, were wonderful. I had a medical issue while I was there and their concern and quick response was admirable. The hotel is within walking distance of restaurants and casinos. The hotel's personal taxis were always clean and arrived timely. Charlie, one of the drivers, went above and beyond in his concern of my injury. It was sincerely appreciated. The taxi service is something you should consider taking to/from the airport. I would highly recommend this hotel and I would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Panama City's bustling (Financial District), Bristol Panama is one of the city's premier addresses for executive and holiday stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your The Bristol Panama Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bristol Panama Hotel Panama City
- Bristol Hotel Panama City
- Bristol Panama City
- The Bristol Panama Hotel & SPA Panama City