Two great things about this hotel are the large, oversize, well appointed rooms and the restaurant Salsipuedes under Executive Chef Cuquita Arias de Calvo, called the "Martha Stewart" of Central America. Dishes are Panamanian with some Chinese influences and quite inventive without losing a homey "comfort" food style. The spa on the top floor has the best vistas and I recommend going there for a massage or beauty services. My issues with the hotel were a very slow check in and check out (over 35 minutes in line to check out) and really messed up room service (got the order all wrong and it came 45 minutes late with the wrong utensils). The location is okay but there is lots of construction going on across the street and nearby. Until this finishes there will be noise and slow traffic. Room price was a bargain for the quality however. Swimming pool is small and in an unattractive location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Panama City's bustling (Financial District), Bristol Panama is one of the city's premier addresses for executive and holiday stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Bristol Panama Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bristol Panama Hotel Panama City
- Bristol Hotel Panama City
- Bristol Panama City
- The Bristol Panama Hotel & SPA Panama City