I have stayed 50+ nights in the last 3 years at various Panama City hotels - I want to try all the best spots and the Bristol is one of them.
Great service, the cold towel when you arrive is a nice touch. The smell that is pumped into the lobby area is overpowering - like someone with way too much perfume on.
Bar's area on the main and 5th floor in the new tower are great. I stayed in the older section and the views are of giant construction sites - not appealing. I recommend you insist on the new tower.
The hotel van is the right choice to get a lift to the airport at $40 its the way to go.
Food is good, not great - head to the old city for top notch cuisine.
I will visit again but not in the original section. Paid $155/night with breakfast plan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Panama City's bustling (Financial District), Bristol Panama is one of the city's premier addresses for executive and holiday stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bristol Panama Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bristol Panama Hotel Panama City
- Bristol Hotel Panama City
- Bristol Panama City
- The Bristol Panama Hotel & SPA Panama City