really liked The Bristol. The hotel is truly a five start hotel - everything what you would expect from a five star hotel was there. Starting with wet towels to refresh your hands when you arrive and ending in getting us back to the airport using the hotel van as taxi was late. The rooms were also spacious, very well equipped, the internet was very fast, we were getting fresh fruit in our room every day. The room was as quiet as it gets, we felt like we were the only guests. A/C worked perfect, very quiet.
The hotel is located a short walk from many restaurants and night clubs. We especially liked La Posta.
Breakfast was AMAZING! They even had lactose-free milk! Various selection of fresh fruits, meats, smoked salmon and more.
Next time we go to Panama, we will stay in Bristol.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Panama City's bustling (Financial District), Bristol Panama is one of the city's premier addresses for executive and holiday stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Bristol Panama Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bristol Panama Hotel Panama City
- Bristol Hotel Panama City
- Bristol Panama City
- The Bristol Panama Hotel & SPA Panama City