Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Panama Canal, Panama
Hard Rock Hotel Panama Megapolis(Panama City)
$201
Hotels.com
$96
Marriott Hotels
$189
Riande Aeropuerto(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$86
  • Breakfast included
$393
$200
Bookit.com
Panama Marriott Hotel(Panama City)
$151
$144
Hilton Panama(Panama City)
$137
  • Restaurant
Tryp by Wyndham Panama Centro(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$59
1,239 results
All reviewstgi fridaysthe balboa yacht clubpanama canaltgif restaurantships passingwatch shipsbiodiversity museumbig shipsgarden viewtaboga islandnice poolbreakfast roomfront desk staffmusty smellcasco viejoalbrook mallmiraflores locks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I can't say enough about how wonderful my stay was at the Country Inn & Suites. The front desk staff is just absolutely friendly and helpful with a big thanks to Mr. Jack Cordoba who insisted on providing my family of 6 a free dinner because he heard I was unhappy with my previous night's dinner at the Friday's restaurant.The location is great because it's directly on the Panama Canal and has beautiful views of the Bridge of Americas. The rooms in the new section are great with new smell still lingering. If you're looking for great place to stay please let Country Inn Suites be at the top of your list.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Raul_Hernandez507, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Panama Canal, Panama, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2013

Dear Jim

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience with us.

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed. Fills us with pride to hear that it has been able to enjoy our products and more still that the service provided by our staff has been to his liking. We look forward to your next stay.

If you need any other assistance please contact to us.

Best Regards

Hotel Country Inn & Suite Panama Canal

Reviewed July 14, 2013

The location of the hotel is ok, it's on the Panama Canal. I was promised a canal view room, but it was on the ground floor and all I could see was the garden. The room is spacious, but the bathroom needs some renovation. The bath waste wasn't working well and the bath was soon filling with water. But the hotel is good value for money and a common meeting place for excursions.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Raul_Hernandez507, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Panama Canal, Panama, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey.

On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed all issues with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I stayed here for four days this week. This is a solid mid-level class hotel with everything you would expect. The rooms are well equipped and clean, the beds were comfortable, and the bathrooms were good enough.

On the positive side, this hotel offers comfortable rooms, an included breakfast, conference rooms, and swimming pools. The room I stayed in was clean and comfortable, but of limited size. When the rooms are too small, I have a real problem wanting to stay in them except to sleep. That was the case with this room. But it is pretty much what you would expect for the cost.

The bathroom was adequate, with a combined tub/shower. There was plenty of water pressure for my stay.

The breakfast provided an assortment of standard offerings, such as yogurt, breads, sliced fruits, and cereals, plus a daily dose of scrambled eggs, meats, juices, and hot cereal.

I was there on business, and we used the conference rooms, which were medium sized, but comfortable.

As for the swimming facilities, there are two pools... one regular one and a wading pool. The main pool has an attached hot tub. The view from the pool is pretty good, and the area is a good place to relax. There is no drink service at the pool.

The hotel is located at the mainland end of a thin causeway that connects the mainland to three islands. The causeway is a great place to walk to get in your run for the day. The causeway provides a great photo opportunity of the Bridge of the Americas and the city. The causeway can be walked, bicycled, or driven by car.

There is a TGIF restaurant attached to the hotel. There are also several other places to eat along the causeway and on the islands it connects to.

There is really not much negative to say about the place, as long as you know the type of hotel provided by Comfort Inn.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Raul_Hernandez507, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Panama Canal, Panama, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed, We fills us with pride to hear that it has been able to enjoy our products and more still that the service provided by our staff has been to his liking.

On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we thank you for your last visit we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I travelled by myself for only a few days to Panama and the staff helped me make the most of it by arranging tours for me and suggesting restaurants. Yma was my favorite and absolutely the most helpful but all the staff were great! My stay was very comfortable and travelling alone it was very nice to have the TGIF Restaurant on site so I ate there often and didn't have to worry about travelling out additionally after touring for the day. The complimentary breakfast in the morning had variety every day I was there and an expansive selection of hot and cold items so that was great-fuel for the day! The room was clean and very comfortable. I did get a balcony view room and I would highly recommend it. It was so amazing to just order some drinks from room service and sit out there and relax. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed scenery so much. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Raul_Hernandez507, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Panama Canal, Panama, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Dear Guest:

Thank you for choose the Country Inn and Suites Panama Canal during your last visit,
We are very grateful for the time dedicated to share your positive comments about our Hotel.

On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we thank you for your last visit we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We reserved 5 nights at this hotel. We did not pay extra to have a Canal Side room, but we were pleased that our original room still had a corner view of the canal. It was spacious and clean for our needs. However, after our first night, we were disappointed that we were to be moved to another location of the hotel due to maintenance repairs on our side of the hotel. However, BIG COMPLIMENTS to the Hotel Manager, who adjusted our reservation and gave us a Canal Side room for free for our inconvenience. The hotel staff was very good to work with. They were pleasantly bilingual (Spanish and English) and helpful. Yma & Orlando were nice. But, ALFREDO & GERISSA were EXCEPTIONAL! They were always extra helpful and friendly, always smiling and delighted to serve. The location & view of the hotel was good. It was away from the congestion of traffic and close to the Causeway, a nice haven to come home to after a busy day. It was a convenient and relaxing place for us to stay while we toured the city and country during our stay. The breakfast was hearty with a great variety of food. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: A room on the Canal Side is wonderful. It's a chance to see the live history of what the USA made possible!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Raul_Hernandez507, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Panama Canal, Panama, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013