This place was fine, reasonable price, short cab ride to good restaurants on the causeway.
Nice big pool for the kids, TGI Friday's attached. By Country Inn standards, average, but that is a good standard. Good place to stay for your last night in Panama, i would stay somewhere more interesting if it was for more than 1 night. Breakfast was big and pretty good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you plan your exciting getaway or seamless business trip, don't forget to book a spacious hotel room or suite at the Country Inn & Suites, a Panama City hotel near Panama Canal. Our hotel's location near various transportation hubs—Tocumen International Airport, Marcos A. Gelabert Domestic Airport, the Panama Canal Railway, Pier and Panama's national bus terminal—makes it easy to travel around the area. Plus, we're within reach of top attractions like Frank Gerhy's Biodiversity Museum, the Smithsonian Tropical Research exhibition center, Albrook Shopping Mall, Metropolitan National Park and City of Knowledge. Explore the city or simply take in the beauty of the Panama Canal from your hotel room's balcony during your stay at the Country Inn & Suites Panama Canal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Carlson, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Panama Canal, Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Panama Canal
- Country Inn & Suites Panama Canal Hotel Panama City
- Country Inn Panama City
- Panama City Country Inn
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Panama Canal, Panama Panama City