Ways to Experience Panama Canal
from $180.00
from $65.00
from $145.00
16,716 results
All reviews miraflores locks bucket list cruise ship engineering marvel partial transit huge ships pacific side observation deck an amazing experience ships passing once in a lifetime short film miraflores visitor center canal museum panama movie
Reviewed July 23, 2013

With no expectations, we took a tour of the locks. The kids loved it, my husband loved it and I loved it! Not only were the four floors of interactive information interesting and fun for everyone, we were able to watch, at our leisure, the ships going through. Best to do the museum part first, then the observation deck. That way, you get the background and "how it's done" first, then can see how the locks operate.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I did not know what to expect and was surprised at how great the tour was! I found it interesting and was surprised that ther was so MUCH to see!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

If you are in Panama, don´t miss the trip to the locks, you can ask if there is a big cargo ship crossing, is awesome to see that operation...

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Great to see how the panamenians run this canal. I was lucky to see a diverse set of ships go through the canal. Loved every piece of it. I would not recommend doing the museum as seeing the ships yourself is the best experience ever!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We enjoyed all the activity of ships and boats on the canal, day and night. We learned something new at each visitor's center and on the partial transit.