The Staff was very helpful, the restaurant & room service was great. The breakfast & Lunch buffet is to die for, along with the view, ambiance and live piano music is the icing on the cake. Also has a great pool & Gym with all sorts of cardio classes through out the day along with the spa for sauna and massages. Used the travel agents located in the hotel to book a tour of the Panama canal and the rain forest along with a ride on the zip lines, which turned out to be a lot of fun! In short a full 5 star hotel with all the services you can ask for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Panama Bay and the financial district, this luxury Panama City hotel is ideal for business or leisure. Boasting spacious ocean view suites and a scenic walkway that takes you direct to the marina, the hotel is the perfect spot for watching vessels as they enter the famed Panama Canal. Relax at our poolside restaurant or indulge in a spa treatment. You're ideally located for designer shopping and local markets or exploring the colonial old town of Casco Viejo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Miramar Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Miramar Panama Hotel Panama City
- Intercontinental Panama City
- Intercontinental Miramar Panama City
- InterContinental Miramar Panama Panama City