This was my second business trip to Panama City but the first at the Intercontinental, its a nice hotel , very nice swimming pool and the restaurant gives you a good choice, it also seems very popular with the locals, rooms clean and had a really good view over the bay. Would stop again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Panama Bay and the financial district, this luxury Panama City hotel is ideal for business or leisure. Boasting spacious ocean view suites and a scenic walkway that takes you direct to the marina, the hotel is the perfect spot for watching vessels as they enter the famed Panama Canal. Relax at our poolside restaurant or indulge in a spa treatment. You're ideally located for designer shopping and local markets or exploring the colonial old town of Casco Viejo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Miramar Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Miramar Panama Hotel Panama City
- Intercontinental Panama City
- Intercontinental Miramar Panama City
- InterContinental Miramar Panama Panama City