When we arrived, Arleen greeted us and immediatly we felt valued as guests of the hotel. She guided us through the check in with charm and efficiency while answering our barrage of questions. She put a smile on our faces, that would not leave, even after our check out.
During the happy hour, Robert made us feel at home, and gave excellent advice on how to spend our limited free time.
We ate the evening buffet and as such it was good quality and value. The same goes for the breakfast buffet, that apart from all the delicious fruit, bacon, personalized omelet maker, also have a bake your own waffle station, yummy!!
I will stay here again with pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Panama Bay and the financial district, this luxury Panama City hotel is ideal for business or leisure. Boasting spacious ocean view suites and a scenic walkway that takes you direct to the marina, the hotel is the perfect spot for watching vessels as they enter the famed Panama Canal. Relax at our poolside restaurant or indulge in a spa treatment. You're ideally located for designer shopping and local markets or exploring the colonial old town of Casco Viejo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, IHG, Despegar.com, Priceline, Jetsetter, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Miramar Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Miramar Panama Hotel Panama City
- Intercontinental Panama City
- Intercontinental Miramar Panama City
- InterContinental Miramar Panama Panama City