“Great vegetarian options in Panama City”
Review of Loving Hut

Loving Hut
Ranked #230 of 1,041 Restaurants in Panama City
Description: Open Mondays through Saturdays from 10:30 A.M. until 8:30 P.M.Al lado de los estacionamientos de la Universidad Interamericana.Panama City, Panama. Next to the parking of the University Interamericana.Tel: +507-240-5621
Reviewed April 23, 2014

This restaurant is very inexpensive and offers large portions of tasty vegetarian/vegan food. Buffet style, the dishes change very day but always have an Asian theme.

1  Thank Vanessa K
There are newer reviews for Loving Hut

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Others have already explained the format and huge, great value portions, so I'll just confirm that this is a nice, friendly, informal place to eat very well. It's nothing fancy but was perfect for my solo mission. Highly recommended. One warning - it closes v early (20:30).

2  Thank pirranD
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

We walked one hour from the old city just to get here, and it didn't disappoint!
For $1.25 per portion (I had 4 portions and I was stuffed!) you can choose from about 15 different dishes.
The restaurant offers only vegan food, so no animal derivatives or GMO ingredients are ever used.
The food was delicious and my wife and I both left very satisfied for $5 each (+$1.5 for a drink).

If you like vegan/vegetarian food then you must visit this place.

2  Thank TravelReviewer1983
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

This is a friendly, bustling place for vegetarians / vegans. We ate here twice and enjoyed it both times. It is canteen-style and the dishes change. The juices are fantastic and there is a great range. Save room for one of the desserts -- they're lovely!

3  Thank cowsandmoons
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I am an omnivore who travels with a vegetarian and a mostly vegetarian. I looked up vegetarian restaurants this time so we would not have to go through the multitude of menu investigations and still end up with two unhappy, queasy people (which we still did on the first night). On the 2nd night, I suggested the Loving Hut. They seemed skeptical, but went along. They LOVED it! So did I. The food is very tasty, and the prices (by the scoop or portion) are good. We were full for under $5 each. Before we even left, they were already talking about going back the next night and trying different things. On the 3rd night, we were late coming back from our tour, and my 2 friends were determined to get there before they closed at 8:30. The cab driver was a trooper, but I think we almost had (or caused) an accident trying to get there in time!

1  Thank merrytina