Date: April19-20 room 1717
1. Check in: Felt this guy far more professional and was way more helpful then last time. They upgraded our room to Platinum before I even asked!!!
2. Platinum room: Beautiful room. Awesome balcony. Close enough to hear the pool music from the balcony, far enough to not hear it when inside. The bed is mad comfortable, pillows so soft. There is a fee for using your room phone. Please mention this at the desk. It's not much, but if you live here, calling from your cellphone is cheaper.
3. Channels: There is a channel that shows how to play different songs on the guitar.
*bonus, you can rent a guitar and amp for free with an 800 deposit!
4. Restaurants: Call early for reservations. Go to the buffet on E9 if you want a calmer crowd. Our waiter Victor was incredibly attentive.
Had lunch in Tauro. Really pleasant in the day, I thought it was more for dinner, but was really impressed. Forgot the waitress' name, but she was really professional. For those seeking a 5 start treatment, go there.
Go to Ciao if you want a snack between food hours (all included pack obviously).
Buffet in pool level still a bit hectic. Its more of a strategy issue with the waiters. Chocolate milk could use more chocolate.
5. Bars: Second floor bars will have more locals, and guests on laptops.
Who are U is a really nice bar. First time we went.
Bling, though not my crowd at all, looks really cool. The guards could be more educated. It was holy week, so it had fewer people, manners would of made me feel more welcomed, and stay. The piña coladas are really good.
6. Pool: If you're into crowds, this is your spot. Though I wish there was another pool area more closed off to guests. Locals can take up seats real quick.
7. Elevators: Still an issue! I hopped around going from light to light guessing which elevator was gonna open its doors. This issue affects all guests, so I recommend finding a quick solution.
In the end, I'm very happy with my last stay. The improvements are noticeable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Latin America's hottest destinations just got even hotter. In the heart of Panama you will find the spectacular Hard Rock Hotel Panama Megapolis. This breath taking sixty-six story tower invites you to come and experience where rock star service meets urban chic design - all infused with the passion and irreverence of rock 'n' roll.Located just a few miles from the Panama Canal, this Hard Rock Hotel puts you center stage with breathtaking panoramic views of the city and the Panama Bay.Live like a true rock star in one of our 1453 stylish rooms and suites, then come experience our five exciting bars and four tantalizing restaurants, Ciao, Tauro, Soy, Bazaar. Relax in our Rock Spa(R) or soak in the sun at our infinity pool cabanas.Want more? The hotel is just steps away from MultiCentro Mall and Majestic Casino, offering amazing shopping, restaurants, bars, convention center, and movie theater.The show is about start...Are you ready? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Panama Megapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Hotel Panama Megapolis Panama City