Hard Rock Hotel Panama Megapolis
$96
Marriott Hotels
$189
Riande Aeropuerto(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$89
$86
  • Breakfast included
$232
$200
Bookit.com
Panama Marriott Hotel(Panama City)
$151
  • Restaurant
$120
$95
$157
$144
  • Pool
Le Meridien Panama(Panama City)
$150
$135
Hilton Panama(Panama City)
$137
  • Restaurant
Tryp by Wyndham Panama Centro(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$59
5,760 results
All reviewsrock starrock musicrock and rollmall across the streetfun hotelrooftop barbars and restaurantsamazing hotelinfinity poolbreakfast buffetnice poolcinta costeracasco viejomemorabiliasoyfloorhrh
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 21, 2013

New Hotel, pretty nice view from rooms, great location, nice services and food; staff so friendly, the breakfast buffet was plenty, Decoration hotel and rooms very nice, mall right in the front, close to the tourist bus, nice way to see Panama City Attractions, Very nice pool and gym. Hang out in different bars, Nice Hotel to Stay and Spend some days.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
HardRockMegapolisPA, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hard Rock Hotel Panama Megapolis, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

our Hard Rock Hotel Panama Megapolis.

We take pride in extending a positive guest experience and level of service.

I very much appreciate your comments regarding our exquisite bars, gym, infinity pool and our amazing staff.

If you plan to comeback to Panama in the near future I hope you give us the opportunity of welcoming you back at our stage. We want us to be your sweet scape!

Noe V.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Hotel is okay. Very spacious. The elevators are terrible. Gabriel was awesome at check-in, all the other employees weren't helpful. Booked largest rooms only to find out they weren't built. Also beware of guest fee. For what you pay, it's decent, just don't expect great service or good food at the free breakfast buffet. Showers are nice and big, but don't drain properly.

Worst part of hotel is how they trip and rip off Americans. Hotel valets tried to charge us $50 for a $6 cab ride. You would think a hotel would want to protect their guest, not take advantage of them. If you don't speak spanish, you'll have problems staying at this hotel.

Room Tip: Call to confirm you room before arrival and event that is not guaranteed!!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank jackpaper23
HardRockMegapolisPA, Gerente at Hard Rock Hotel Panama Megapolis, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2014

Dear jackpaper23, please accept our apologies with regards to the average experience you encountered in our hotel. We’re pained to read that you didn’t have an experience that Rocked. We thank you for sharing your comments. TAKE TIME TO BE KIND.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Very disappointing! We waited over half an hour to check in. More staff than guests!
At the pool, there is staff, but impossible to get a drink from them. The day we arrived, the pool was packed. I waited half an hour to get a drink at the bar, ordered two Mojitos, and was told “no mojitos”, meanwhile the bartender beside her put two mojitos on the bar. Breakfast… we didn’t know where to go, and I think the staff was unsure as well. Every day they moved it to different locations. Impossible to get coffee from the staff, since there were about 12 people around the waiter stations chatting away.

One night we decided to stay in and eat at the tapas place. They wouldn’t give us a table inside so we had to sit in the cocktail lounge. There were three of us eating dinner on a small, low, round table, so we asked the waiter to space everything out so something would come every 5-10 minutes since we had no room. Everything came almost the same time, so they put our food on a chair. We barely fit out plates on the table, and my friend was trying to cut something and his dinner fell on the floor.

On my final day, I went for breakfast and the maintenance guy turned the deadbolt on my door so it would stay open, and left it open while he went somewhere else. It stayed like that the entire time while I was at breakfast. I called the management and complained, and she told me “don’t worry, nobody went in your room”. I continued by asking her how I would board my flight that afternoon without my passport.

Would never go back or recommend.

Tony Koukos
World Travel Photography

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tony K

Dear Mr. Tony,

We appreciate and thank you for your honesty and we regret that you didn't receive the rock star service you certainly deserved. We'll take all the corrective actions we must in order to offer you the service Hard Rock is really known for.

We hope to see you again soon, plese find in your inbox an email from us.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Stayed here for a 2 night business trip. This is a new hotel with beautiful surroundings, great rock & roll décor, and excellent music all around. Location is very convenient, and I love that the taxis outside the hotel tell you in advance the fare based on your destination.

Staff at reception was very friendly, helpful, and attentive. Check-in and check-out were smooth.

Room was wonderful (was upgraded to a junior suite on the 29th floor) – it was spacious, clean, beautifully decorated, and with great views of the ocean. Loved the comfy bed and the shower water pressure. The lighting in the bathroom was not optimal for applying makeup though, but I used the full size mirror outside.

The breakfast buffet was excellent – in variety and quality, particularly the fruits and pastry stations. The breakfast area itself is very nice, with views of the pool on one side, and the city on the other.

Had lunch and dinner at Ciao tapas bar which was also excellent – had the crab cake (delicious) and the cone duck quesadillas. Service can be a bit slow, but friendly.

The only con about this hotel is the A/C – I was freezing the entire time. If you are cold-nature like me, make sure you bring a good sweater to wander the common areas – lobby, bar, breakfast. It seems common in the city to put the AC so high – I experienced that in some of the taxis I took.

I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Vero_PK,

Our Hard Rock Band is very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our Hard Rock Hotel Panama Megapolis.

We very much appreciate your comments regarding our rooms, gastronomy and our Rocking Staff! We strive to bring the best experiences to our amazing guests, who we believe are true Rock Stars!

We cannot wait until you comeback to Panama and stay with us again. We want to entertain you and pamper you!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Built 11 mos ago, this 62 floor hotel is attached to shopping, Multicentro mall. Hotel has different restaurants, lounges & clubs. Hotel is modern & contemporary. About 8 mins walk to Cinqa Costera, a scenic waterside walk/run path that takes you to the fish market..about 8-10 km away. Walkway is busy with walkers/runners in the morning & nite. Food @ the Bazaar Buffet, was included in our vacation package. Food exceeded my expectations; everyday meal choices rotated so I never got bored. A good mix of western fare, ethnic & local choices. Loved trying tamales, corvina fish, paella, prawns, scallops, mussels, sushi, salads, all the fresh fruit, etc. Very high quality with great presentation. Rooms kept very clean. Many staff speak some English; some do not but are very helpful. Workout area beautiful. I tried a Yoga class taught by Lila in Spanish; lovely! Ayurvedic massage in spa awesome. Poolside area great for hanging out. Make sure you check out the view on 62 floor of the hotel. Tips...careful crossing the road around the hotel. Make sure you bring clothes that dry fast. The high humidity in rooms means clothing takes a while to dry. Also when u book tours off peak season be ready to use alternate companies; the tour company attached to hotel has minimums to run tours like 4-6 people. If they do not get the minimum the tour does not run. I plan to return again to this great hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Adventuress10

Hello Adventuress10!

Our Hard Rock Band is so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback and the experience you had as a rockstar at our Hard Rock Hotel Panama Megapolis.

We hope you plan on returning to Panama soon, and we look forward to keep on rocking your world!