“In love!”

Ranked #13 of 84 Panama City B&B and Inns
El Ciruelo, Panama
“In love!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

An invitation, from a friend, to an art opening at Casa Ramirez, brought me here. I already had a reservation for the night at a hostel. A kind invitation from Jack and CC, to stay the night at a 65% discount came and I was so happy to accept. What followed was a deep nights sleep, in this mansion, filled with art chosen by an Jack, a man with a history of art education and a professional background, of many careers of passion, one of which being on the board of 2 well known museums. This I learned, as the morning and afternoon led to hours of stimulating conversation. This is a lovely place and a lovely family! Can't wait to be back.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
bosstone, Owner at Casa Ramirez, responded to this review, November 11, 2012
Thank you for the wonderful review. Although we did have a discount on the room because of the art opening that is not a common occurrence. Also although my father Jack does love art and has been involved in it for years our art here at Casa Ramirez is managed by Carolina Arango (carolina.arango.com).

Glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

It was our second time in Panama City and this year we choose Casa Ramirez. Best choice!
Quiet, comfortable, safe, clean. Perfect pool for the kids.

CC and is lovely gilfriend and the rest of staff are really really nice and very welcoming!!

I totally recommend this to anyone.

Annick

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Helsinki, Finland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

Loved everything about it! Our wonderful hosts, the staff, the rooms, the backyard, the breakfasts, the pool...everything was just perfect. We spent our two weeks of honeymoon there, and we could'n have asked for anything more! We are already planning our next stay there, and for a whole month this time. I absolutely recommend this to anyone! Best place ever.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Bocas del Toro Panama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

We had a fantastic stay at Casa Ramirez. It is close to many spots, quiet and comfortable. We were there to celebrate my friends birthday. It was a perfect place to do so. Our hosts know all the really cool places to go for dining and the great Panama City night life. I totally recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Bocas Del Toro
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

Unfortunately, I’m not likely to have a return visit as wonderful as my first stay. I’d booked a Basic Room, but I was bumped up to an available Deluxe Room, without requesting it. As Casa Ramirez becomes more deservedly popular, such luck will wane. Next time, the Basic Room will more than do (I saw it). But, this examples the caring hospitality of owner Carl, who makes you feel at home in his house, an exquisite mansion serving as a B & B.
I can sum up this place in 3 words: affordable safe luxury. You can get most everything offered at Casa Ramirez elsewhere – at twice the price. But I doubt that you, and your stuff, will be as safe. I have a laptop lock; I didn’t need to use it. That was my comfort level. Thanks Carl.
Larry Shane

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Vero Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

This is place is where u need to stay when u come to panama. This place is amazing. Has everything u need. The staff were really good. Loved the rooms and the pool and the backyard. Can't wait to go back and stay there....

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

i cannot reccomend casa ramirez more!
it is like living in the private home of a wealthy friend!
we literally, accidentally, caromed into the place through carl's mother in bocas!
it is one of the nicest stops for us in the world. no kidding!
we appreciated its location close to the airport and considered it well worth the price.

vinnie

Room Tip: any room!!!!!!!!!11 they are all uniique!