“Absolutely perfect”
Review of Casa Ramirez

Casa Ramirez
Ranked #11 of 78 Panama City B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Loved everything about it! Our wonderful hosts, the staff, the rooms, the backyard, the breakfasts, the pool...everything was just perfect. We spent our two weeks of honeymoon there, and we could'n have asked for anything more! We are already planning our next stay there, and for a whole month this time. I absolutely recommend this to anyone! Best place ever.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 30, 2012

We had a fantastic stay at Casa Ramirez. It is close to many spots, quiet and comfortable. We were there to celebrate my friends birthday. It was a perfect place to do so. Our hosts know all the really cool places to go for dining and the great Panama City night life. I totally recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Unfortunately, I’m not likely to have a return visit as wonderful as my first stay. I’d booked a Basic Room, but I was bumped up to an available Deluxe Room, without requesting it. As Casa Ramirez becomes more deservedly popular, such luck will wane. Next time, the Basic Room will more than do (I saw it). But, this examples the caring hospitality of owner Carl, who makes you feel at home in his house, an exquisite mansion serving as a B & B.
I can sum up this place in 3 words: affordable safe luxury. You can get most everything offered at Casa Ramirez elsewhere – at twice the price. But I doubt that you, and your stuff, will be as safe. I have a laptop lock; I didn’t need to use it. That was my comfort level. Thanks Carl.
Larry Shane

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 24, 2012

This is place is where u need to stay when u come to panama. This place is amazing. Has everything u need. The staff were really good. Loved the rooms and the pool and the backyard. Can't wait to go back and stay there....

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 8, 2012

i cannot reccomend casa ramirez more!
it is like living in the private home of a wealthy friend!
we literally, accidentally, caromed into the place through carl's mother in bocas!
it is one of the nicest stops for us in the world. no kidding!
we appreciated its location close to the airport and considered it well worth the price.

vinnie

Room Tip: any room!!!!!!!!!11 they are all uniique!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2012

My parents and I stayed at Casa Ramirez on our way back through Panama. It was amazing the mansion is everything you want it to be. The place is great with incredible art. The place opens up to an incredible outside with a pool and hammock bbq area. I never felt that I was in the City. The staff is great we were greeted by CC who reccomended the German restaurant accross the street which was great. The rooms were very comfortable and mine even had a tub. Breakfast the next morning was awesome and a perfect end to our trip. I have already reccomended this to many friends and will keep doing so. Keep it up guys!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Casa Ramirez is a beautiful house and Carl is an excellent host. We felt like we were staying as guests of good friends.

Room Tip: All the rooms are very good. They are all spacious, nicely decorated and well furnished. Each room h...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple