“not worth it”
Review of La Petite Bretagne - CLOSED

La Petite Bretagne
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: First typical French creperie restaurant now open in Casco Viejo!Let's enjoy a delicious crispy savory crepe filled in with minced beef, onions, cheddar and tomatoes! As a desert, you can choose delicious icecreams or sweet crepes with sauteed apples, almonds, caramel breton y chantilly! There are as well a selection of salads and daily specials. Free wifi access, outdoor seatings. Relax and family-friendly atmosphere
Fort Myers, Florida
“not worth it”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

First of all it's all crepes so don't go expecting something else. It felt a bit precey, nothing to HHHUUMM YYYUUMMYY I can't wait to come back. This is as close as the real French crepes you will get in Panama but in my opinion is not 'all that'. I see a crepe as a desert and there is plenty of better deserts in panama at a lower price than this. So in my humble opinion: worth trying only once. I am not sure I would come back b/c of the reason stated above.

• Visited June 2012

Paris, France
“Very tasty, lovely restaurant”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

We had lunch with our kids and really enjoyed the place : very good and tasty "crêpes", very good and helpful service. Very beautiful and tasteful decoration as well. I recommend this restaurant if you are visiting Casco Viejo in Panama City ! We didn't try the "sunday brunch" but may try it next time because it looked very good as well. We could park with our car almost in front of the restaurant.

• Visited June 2012
Edmonton
“A hidden gem in Casco Viejo”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

We ventured up to Santa Ana from Casco Viejo to visit the park and commercial district when we came across this little gem. We stopped in for breakfast and was pleasantly surprised with everything. We were only in Casco Viejo for four days but if we would have found this restaurant on our first day, we would have stopped in again.

It is in a transition area from Casco Viejo to Santa Ana, but it is certainly worth the walk.

• Visited April 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Sweet restaurant, nice food, simple fare”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

This is a very cute restaurant, worth going if you want a light lunch or dinner. While it is not gourmet fare, it is nice and you will be pleased. It is not expensive and service is pleasant and attentive.

• Visited March 2012
Lorraine75014, Propietario at La Petite Bretagne, responded to this review, March 6, 2012
Thank you for your comment! Indeed we are not meant to be Gourmet food, we just want to bring Breton culture in Panama and make people here discover savory & sweet crepes, made according to Breton tradicion.
I hope you enjoyed your time with us and I thank you again for your comment.
Lorraine
dubai
“As good as in France!”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Great little restaurant with great food, good set up and good service.
At last something different in Panama.
Salty or sweep crepes are excellent and I was surprise to see that with 1 of each I was completely full!
Strongly recommended :)