“Friendliest staff in panama”
Review of Paddy Mick's

Paddy Mick's
Ranked #166 of 1,015 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Paddy Mick's is an Irish Pub and Restaurant for the family and friends to have a good time. You can sit outside and have an original recipe Irish meal and a drink while watching the ships pass through the canal and listening to great music.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendliest staff in panama”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Paddy Mick's is a great local Irish pub! The staff is exceptional and attentive, probably the best service I received in my 3 weeks in Panama City. The fish and chips is on par with what I would get in Irland. The owner is almost always on site to resolve any rare issues you may have. Also one of the few places where English is an accepted language. Paddy Mick's will be my first stop on my next trip to Panama.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Brian K

Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Fish and Chips are stellar”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Fish and chips are some of the best I've ever had. The service can be slow, but they have outdoor seating. If you want beer you are in luck, but don't hold your breath for a cocktail, but the fish and chips are well worth a return visit.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Kirsten W
Juan Griego, Margarita
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great guy, lovely authentic Irish bar near the Canal Exhibition Centre”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Me and my friend Roisin turned up at Mick´s bar early one Sunday afternoon. It was closed, but after I managed to shout through the door that I was from Belfast, magically it opened and Mick invited us in to his little corner of Ireland in Panama. After a few beers, Mick´s lovely little daughter decided to invite us and another Paddy straggler who had arrived about 30 minutes before us to join her and her dad on a day out in Panama City. And a great day it was too!! A few more beers, an excellent lunch, a bit of wine, a few more beers. One of those days that comes out at you from nowhere and you remember forever. I´d just like to say "Cheers Mick" from me and Roisin, I hope we'll be passing back that way sometime soon. All the best to you mate. I can't recommend this gentleman highly enough.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank ElHotelPatrick
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Loved it!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Food was great and atmosphere was fantastic! We just happened to notice the establishment on our way back to our hotel (Holiday Inn) from Mireflores Lock and decided to try it. The menu had a variety of options that were appealing. The service was good. No complaints! We will be back.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank up4losttime
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
“Nice find!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Discovered this while staying at the Holiday Inn a few paces away. There is no visible sign from the hotel side as it backs on to the access road (I think they are missing out on a lot of trade from the hotel through this). We found warm welcome and a cosy well-stocked bar - we did not try the food as it was late evening, but I will certainly go back having enjoyed a great couple of relaxing hours in a proper Irish bar.

1 Thank stefch0