“Meh”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Good guacamole made at the table and good drinks.
Decor is really nice. Music was loud.
I was disappointed with our main dishes. Gf had the enchiladas and they were not good. I had the fish tacos and they were soso.
I would recommend coming here for drinks and appetizers and have mains somewhere else

1  Thank Simon D

Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

Food was ok and expensive. But they made the guacamole in front of you at your table, was great. Drinks are also good. It is a good place to have a drink and a little bite but not for a meal.

1  Thank tommie_anne
Reviewed April 26, 2014

We had a large group and they were perfect. Food was great, appetizers arrived great, main dishes were all hot and arrived on time, deserts were great. The staff kept the table stocked and the glasses full.

Fun night.

1  Thank Joshua R
Reviewed April 8, 2014

After living in Texas most of my life I was glad to hear that Rosa opened a while back but didn't have too high of hopes. I've been living in C.A. for 14 years and every Mexican restaurant I've been to sucks, even Taco Bells here suck compared to the US. My wife and I tried it out this last weekend. They had a Facebook special two margaritas and an order of guacamole for $15 so I ordered that, the waiter said I would have to show him the special on my phone. Since I don't have a smart phone we didn't get that special price it was closer to $22 or $23. The chips they served with the guacamole was very good. My wife ordered a cheese appetizer (I think $10) which wasn't very good and I ordered enchiladas ($14.95)which were ok. Don't think we'll be back.

1  Thank rbcapps
Reviewed April 6, 2014

The ambience is really nice, service as well. The food is pricey but qualitity and authenticity are really good.