“The best ice cream in Panamá”

Granclement Gourmet Ice Creams and Sorbets
Ranked #3 of 30 Dessert in Panama City
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“The best ice cream in Panamá”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I love this place. I went many times when I lived in Panamá. I come back in May for vacations so this was a place in my top 5 in the list for visit. The ice creams are really good and with great quality. I'm a freak of ice cream and this is the most near in Panama to Italian gellatos.

On the Road!
“Very Cool Building and Ice Cream”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We tried a couple of places while walking and touring. This shop was by far the best we had. The A/C was the coldest we found in Panama and it was some hot outside ! So we got the coolness inside and out you could say! Edie Jimenez our bilingual guide and driver for the week recommended it and he was spot on!!!

1 Thank Shadowhider
Panama City, Panama
“Great ice cream in Casco Viejo”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Panama City is HOT and so a nice cooling ice cream is just what the doctor ordered after a walk around Casco Viejo. You'll find conventional flavours here and some unconventional (basil? I tried it and wasn't a fan, though others rave about it), so there is something for every palate.

When lunching in Casco, we tend to skip dessert and come here instead.

Visited May 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Just like home made ice cream”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Gran Clement is just like home made ice cream, only more expensive.
I would say its the second best ice cream I have tried in Panama (the first one on my list is Crepes and Waffles).
The best part here is the location, the tiny welcoming shop and the many diverse ice cream options they offer: just prepare yourself to be surprised.

1 Thank LorenaMP
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Best ice Cream in Panama!”
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Simply great ice, lots of choice, worth the money! The mood of staff could be more cheerfull but eventually it s all about the icecream