“Well designed Itinerary and thoughtful guide”
Review of Lumo Tours

Lumo Tours
Ranked #19 of 166 Tours in Panama City
More attraction details
Owner description: * This is Lumo Tours Panama by Luis Moreno * If you are planning your Family Travel or Visiting Panama with your group of Friends, you like good things, excellent service and you love save money. Book my tours and relax, I will take care of everything and you will have the best vacation ever. * Luxury Private tours for groups and families in Panama since 2010. * Full Day Tours, all expenses included. * Luxury Vacation Packages in Panama for families and groups. * Best price per person. First Class service and economy class prices. * Excellent Customer Service. * Luxury Mercedes Benz Mini Bus, the most comfortable vehicle Panama for small groups up to 12 people. * Pick up and drop off at your hotel in Panama City. * Excellent Lunches included in all tours. * The best combination of activities for each destination. * Reserve and pay online with your credit card through PayPal, the safest way to pay online. * Drinks and refreshments on the bus included in the tours.
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We took a Panama City to Colon one day tour. The sightseeing train brought us to Colon. One hour on road from Colon to coast town Portobelo, where we visited the portobelo ruin , the Church and Museum of the Black Christ. Then we took the small boat to Isla Grande, where we had lunch and spent afternoon at Caribbean beach. The itinerary is well designed and guide is thoughtful . Thanks Luis !

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
LUMOTOURS, Propietario at Lumo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Hello my friend, I'm glad you enjoyed the tour to Colon, the best of What to do in Colon according to tripadvisor.com in one day. Thank you for choosing Lumo Tours Panama and for your kindly comment. It was a great pleasure to share with you. Greetings.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We used LUMO Tours for our stay in Panama. Luis provided wonderful service, which complemented a vacation experience that was both fun and informative. We gained a true appreciation of both the culture and history of Panama. Hat's off to LUMO tours and Luis!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Wao! What a wonderful comment, thank you very much for that, and for allowing me to show you Panama.
Yes, Panama's history is really interesting and curious, a small country with such an important role for the world. Know how many world powers have intervened in its history is fascinating, especially for tourists from Spain, England, France and the United States, which will see his legacy in this beautiful country. Regards,

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Professional. Available. Interesting tour. Super guide. We took the tour for a businessmen group and they were all very satisfied with the service. The plan changed at the last minute and Luis just managed everything pretty well. He definitely cares about the customers. Thank you very much !

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

I liked this: "Super Guide", jejeje, I am honored, thank you very much.
Your group was incredibly funny, I spent a wonderful day showing them the city and the Panama Canal.
Thank you for your confidence in Lumo Tours. God bless you.
Regards,
Luis

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Had a great time. Extremely peronable and willing to take the extra time to make it an enjoyable experience. Took me and my family to some interesting out of the way places. Luis made the time more fun than anticipated and we ended up booking an extra day. Well worth the price.

1  Thank ebw48

You said "Great Service", I say "Great Family".
People like you make my job a pleasure. Good to know that I helped you to have good vacations in Panama.
Thanks for your kind comment, I am honored.
Greetings and a hug,

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I've been on a Private Tour with Luis the last time I was Panama and I must say it was one of the best tours I've ever taken in my life! They really know the place, it's a extremely professional company and they have offer a VIP treatment for a reasonable price! Hope to enjoy again very soon...

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

You can not imagine how happy I am to read that was one of the best tours we have taken in your life. Many, many thanks.
Come back soon, we will attend to you better yet.
A big hug,