“Best way to experience Panama City”
Review of Lumo Tours

Lumo Tours
Ranked #20 of 156 Tours in Panama City
More attraction details
Owner description: * This is Lumo Tours Panama by Luis Moreno * If you are planning your Family Travel or Visiting Panama with your group of Friends, you like good things, excellent service and you love save money. Book my tours and relax, I will take care of everything and you will have the best vacation ever. * Luxury Private tours for groups and families in Panama since 2010. * Full Day Tours, all expenses included. * Luxury Vacation Packages in Panama for families and groups. * Best price per person. First Class service and economy class prices. * Excellent Customer Service. * Luxury Mercedes Benz Mini Bus, the most comfortable vehicle Panama for small groups up to 12 people. * Pick up and drop off at your hotel in Panama City. * Excellent Lunches included in all tours. * The best combination of activities for each destination. * Reserve and pay online with your credit card through PayPal, the safest way to pay online. * Drinks and refreshments on the bus included in the tours.
Southington, Connecticut
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best way to experience Panama City”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We were in town for a business convention and only had a day to see the sights. We booked this tour ahead of time with our hotel. We had Tuesday open and luckily that was Lumo's Panama City Tour Day. Luis called the night before to introduce himself and give us his cell phone. He showed up on time and was very polite. He has a vast knoweledge of the city and culture. You feel instantly like he is a friend giving you a tour of their city. He has great connections around the city and never rushed us through any sights. We had to be back to the hotel for a business meeting in the evening and he got us there in time even with the traffic of downtown Panama City. Thank you Luis for a memorable day.Your attention to every detail made this an incredible day. Luis speaks wonderful english and was very welcome since I speak no English. I would reccomend his company to anyone wanting to tour this area. If my travels bring me back to Panama City, I hope I can experience one of the other tours Luis offers.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Kathy L
LUMOTOURS, Propietario at Lumo Tours, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Your comment is music to my ears. Thank you very much!
Come back soon to Panama, so much to enjoy in this wonderful country. I will be honored to serve to you again.
A big hug. Regards

Brownsville, Texas
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Simply fantastic tour guide”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We recently took two wonderful tours with Luis Moreno of Lumo Tours in Panama. What an educationally enriching experience to the Embera Village. He is knowledgeable, professional, efficient and a gracious individual. What really impressed us was his concern for the Village people. He made a special effort to bring fresh fruit to the children. We shared the goodies he had given us for the trip with the village children as well. It was easy to see that the people in the village appreciated all that Luis does for the Embera people. Educating the world about a different cultural group is terrific. Thanks Luis.

Visited July 2012
What a wonderful comment, I appreciate it from the heart.
I think you just helped more than me with the Embera, literally you left your shirts there! ... jejeje.
I really enjoyed being your guide in Panama.
Hugs, greetings.
Boston, Massachusetts
“Luis Moreno is THE guy if you are looking to have fun in Panama”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

My friends and I traveled to Panama for a bachelor party. We were trying to get to Panama City from Isla Grande when we met Luis Moreno. We could not have asked for a better tour guide in Panama. He is very considerate and helpful and it was easy to communicate with him, given that his English is very good. Also, even though he was only supposed to give us a ride from Isla Grande to Panama City, he stopped and gave us a tour of the towns in between and gave us water and snacks, all without any extra charge. Also, his rates were cheaper than other businesses that we contacted. Another reason why I would recommend Luis Moreno is the strength of his connections in Panama. Through him, we were able to rent a yacht for the next day. Overall, I would highly recommend Luis Moreno and Lumo Tours if you are in Panama.

Visited May 2012
, Propietario at Lumo Tours, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Hi, thank you very much for your words. I spent a wonderful time attending you in Panama. I'm glad that the services have exceeded your expectations and our rates have been found suitable. That is our goal. Come back soon, there is more to see and to do in Panama. Regards to the group!
Rockford, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“First Class Experience”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Lumo Private Tours provided excellent service on my recent visit to Panama. They were consistently attentive and gave fantastic insight into the rich history and culture of the area. They exceeded expectations by facilitating reservations at exclusive restaurants and attractions. The obvious priority at Lumo Private Tours is to ensure guest satisfaction and they have succeeded!

Visited April 2012
, Propietario at Lumo Tours, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Your words flatter me much. Having the privilege of meeting travelers as exclusive as you, make me demand more. It was an honor and a pleasure to show you Panama.
Chicago
“Incredible Tour Operator in Panama City”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

If you want to be treated like a king in Panama City you must contact Luis Moreno of Lumo Tours. Traveling in Lumo Tours Mercedes luxury bus was pleasant, but Luis offered incredible customer service whenever the opportunity arose. Literally everytime we got back on the bus from an excursion there would be a free drink and snack waiting for you at your seat. Our 8 person group would often split up late night and Luis managed to be there when any one of us would be ready to head home from a restaurant or bar and then circle back for the rest of the group. Lastly, Luis offered and planned terrific events and meals for a rather discerning group. Lumo Private Tour is the way to see Panama.

Visited April 2012
, Propietario at Lumo Tours, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Thank you very much for your comments. You were an incredible group of travelers in Panama City. Come back soon!