“Diavolo Place”

Diablicos
Ranked #28 of 1,041 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: Central American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Old Town of the City of Panama is not just history, it is a place to taste different types of foods and drinks, plus enjoy music and shows varied that every day offers something different in each place both day and in the hours night. Walking along the ancient streets of stone on Central Avenue will find the typical Panamanian food at Restaurant Diablicos, with a huge picture of popular character who becomes the host, offers Panamanian folkloric shows live presentation vary, they can enjoy with delicious food.
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I went several times To Panama City,and I always enjoy the Gastronomy in this Highlight City.

I must say that I never had a Bad Lunch or Dinner In Panama City since I went to Diablicos Restaurant Located in the Fantastic casco Viejo (Old City) where I Go everytime I land in Panama.

I went on monday 6th on the evening with my Mother and We Both Order a Ravioli with Banana Sauce,Kind of Strange Combination.....the Pasta was too Jelly,Filled of Untasteful white Cheese with finally the awfull Banana sauce....to cover that flavor I ask for Parmesan Grated Cheese,and they Brought me Mozzarella after 10 Minutes.

My Mother´s Beer was Iced and my Rum Coke Rich in Ice & Coke and Very Poor in Rum, Basic Wine bottle cost 25 $.

We paid 57 $ for that Poor Dinner,We finally decided to go the main Square (around the Corner) to eat a Pizza and a good Salad.

Casco Viejo is Plenty of Really Good Restaurants,We did a Mistake to Choose This One.

1  Thank Stefano M
There are newer reviews for Diablicos

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Suggested as serving typical Panamanian cuisine, but hugely disappointing - nothing green in sight, chicken breast stuffed with plantain, served with plantains and plastic mashed potato....all very dry. Atmosphere created by the to-ing and fro-ing of young people attending dancing lessons upstairs. Air-conditioning dripped on guests. Service unsmiling and unhelpful.

1  Thank Brenda A
Reviewed April 30, 2013

When doing a walking tour of Casco Antiguo with/for visiting friends, we four decided to try Diablicos. After having a fun (though not inexpensive) lunch, I wondered why I had not tried this place sooner. For trying Panamanian food, it is a very good choice. We had excellent service and a fun waiter. My only gripe was the very expensive national beer (at least steep for me though I live here in Panama). Now, when I give a midday walking tour of the Casco, Diablicos is our restaurant of choice.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

they told us that the credit card machine was not working, so we had to pay cash. I wonder if this is a regular occurrence? Other than that, the food was delicious. We stopped in since we wanted to have some Panamanian food, and we were not disappointed!

1  Thank mops1234
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Our recent dinner in Diablicos was not a great experience. The waiter was surly and we were originally seated under a dripping air conditioning unit. The food was very ordinary, very dry and lacking in any sauces or garnish. There are many other better and cheaper places to eat in the Casco Antiguo.

1  Thank SandyGrim