Worst hotel ever. Food sucks, beach sucks, service sucks, drinks suck. Waste of money and waste of time. There's a reason this place is completely empty. We were treated horribly. It was insulting. The ONLY thing good about this place is the free WiFi and even that is on and off at times. We bought out 16 rooms for a company trip and spent over $60k and they still treated us awfully. The restaurants are a waste of your time too. Your better off going to the buffet every single day for every meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The personification of the destination: Where natural serenity meets industrial glamour - Westin Playa Bonita Panama is strategically located alongside the Pacific Ocean, on a mile long stretch of golden sand on Playa Bonita Beach, surrounded by lush tropical rainforests, and a quick 20-minute drive from the metropolitan capital of Panama City. Nestled alongside the stunning Pacific Ocean, The Westin Playa Bonita is near celebrated sites like the Panama Canal's Miraflores Locks and just a 20-minute drive from Panama City, the exhilarating capital of the Republic of Panama ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Playa Bonita Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Playa Bonita Panama Hotel Panama City
- The Westin Playa Bonita Panama Panama City