I stayed here for a conference. It is a great property with rooms having excellent views.
1. Great rooms with really nice views
2. Wifi across the hotel is really good.
3. Breakfast choice is excellent.
4. Staff is very friendly
1. The Star Fish grill resto is very very slow in service and gets the orders mixed up. It took us two hours to get sandwhiches.
2. Very very slow check-in and check-out. Lots of people complaining about being over charged or incorrectly charged
3. Staff struggle with English and most speak Spanish only
Overall, I think think the experience has been positive. I would stay here again despite the issues.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The personification of the destination: Where natural serenity meets industrial glamour - Westin Playa Bonita Panama is strategically located alongside the Pacific Ocean, on a mile long stretch of golden sand on Playa Bonita Beach, surrounded by lush tropical rainforests, and a quick 20-minute drive from the metropolitan capital of Panama City. Nestled alongside the stunning Pacific Ocean, The Westin Playa Bonita is near celebrated sites like the Panama Canal's Miraflores Locks and just a 20-minute drive from Panama City, the exhilarating capital of the Republic of Panama ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Playa Bonita Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Playa Bonita Panama Hotel Panama City
- The Westin Playa Bonita Panama Panama City