“This place is great - Warning! If you don't know where you are going, you will not find this place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of San Domenico

San Domenico
Ranked #628 of 980 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Waitstaff
Dining options: Reservations, Waitstaff
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2011

This is a house in a semingly residential area with nothing on the outside that would let you know you are at the right place. That being said, you must do everything that you can to find this hidden treasure to enjoy some of the best Italian food that you have tasted. Trust me, you will love this place and thank me for the recommendation. The chief is a magician whose pasta's and sauces are among the best that I've ever had. He will make you anything... I would recommend that you try his offering of three or four different pastas to sample a number of his treats. The tuna or calamari carpaccio are both magnificent... in fact order a mix of both. Yum! I asked him to make me clams in garlic and olive oil pasta and he returned with a treat that had me wishing for more. The seafood in red sauce will have you asking for more bread to get every last morsel of sauce off of the plate. I haven't even gotten into the desserts, which are very good.. but, if I haven't convinced you to journey to this restaurant, you probably would like the desserts. This is a food lovers restaurant, where the chef loves to make you happy. The only suggestion that I have is for him to have a better wine list and bar... but the bar is more than adequate to compliment the food. You are missing a real treat if you don't try this place.

• Visited November 2011