“Excellent food and excellent service, at a price”
Review of Casa Tua

Casa Tua
Ranked #350 of 1,041 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: "This is a lovely, quiet restaurant with excellent Italian and European food. I'd love to get it onto Trip Advisor! It is reviewed on Degustapanama.com".
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

The food is excellent and the servings are abundant.
The service is VERY kind and attentive.
But the prices, especially for the beverages, are considerably higher than you'd pay in similar restaurants in Panama. And, considering that the ambience is quite plain, you're really just paying for the food.
All in all is a very good gastronomic experience, but keep an eye on the right side of the menu before you order.

There are newer reviews for Casa Tua

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I had been to Casa Tua once and the food and service were amazing. Unfortunately, that was not the case on my most recent visit. The restaurant is very cozy and you feel welcomed as you walk in. Everything started well but it went downhill after the appetizers were delivered.

We were a group of 8 people and we knew service could be a little slow... I was not pleased with the fact that we were actually ignored. We couldn't even get the waiter's attention to bring us water. I ordered the Frutti di Mare dish. The pasta was perfect al dente, but the seafood was overcooked. I was not impressed at all. One of the dishes for another guest was wrong and no apologies were made when we sent it back.

I will NOT go back to Casa Tua.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I love the fact that they always have great specials and the owner is out there trying to please every customer.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is definitely not a fancy place - very small and the owner visits each table, which is a nice touch. Food and wine menu are limited but we all found a plate that we were happy with. Service was above average for Panama, which is a plus. Eggplant parmesan was excellent! We will be returning.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I had a wonderful parmigianna eggplant as an appetizer and great tiramisu as dessert, but my seafood risotto was so-so...