“Great Company”

$128.40*
and up
Hidden Waterfall Hike From Panama City
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer small group tours with a focus on culture, nature, and adventure. All our tours are guided by local Panamanian guides with 10+ years of professional experience leading safe and informative tours in Panama. In them you will find a great sense of responsibility, safety awareness, and a keen interest to offer every single one of their guests a top quality personalized experience.
Reviewed December 27, 2011

We spoke to Briant about aranging a last minute tour to Fort San Lorenzo. Although that did not work out he put us on to Xplora for transportation to an from the cruise ship in Colon. The driver arrived on time at the hotel and was early at the ship on the return to the airport. The vans were clean, well air conditioned and comfortable. Overall a great and reliable service in a country where not everything happens as scheduled.

All reviews
"santa catalina"
"boat ride"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed December 23, 2011

Very well organized,! Our guide, Luis, showed up on time and took us through a great day. He was also very helpful and friendly prior to the trip via email. I would highly recommended this tour company.

Reviewed December 13, 2011

I had originally wanted to go on the Cave Tour, but unfortunately I puttered around too long and by the time I wanted to book it, that day was already booked by a family who wanted to do the Panama Canal ecology tour. Since there are only 2 tour operators in this outfit, you do have to book as soon as you know what you want to do. My friend and I were flexible so we elected to do the Canal tour. It is nothing like the partial Panama canal tour in which you go through the locks. I did that as well and they were completely different. It was nearly all by boat, the only strenuous part was walking up a 10 minute path which isn't that steep, but can be muddy during the wet season. We found things to talk about along the way, so there were frequent breaks. Briant was very enthusiastic about his profession and his country so it was a good tour. We only saw one of the three types of monkeys in the area and got to feed them. The vegetation on the tour was incredible...especially for someone who is not typically interested in plants! Overall it was money well spent and makes me want to come back to Panama just to do the Cave tour with Briant! FYI: Briant is very flexible. He has send that they can customize the multi-day tour time permitting. Also the other family that was on the tour wanted to do some fishing so after he cleared it with my friend and I, we went fishing in the Lake! We didn't catch anything, but it was a fun experience and underscores how flexible Briant is!

Luis C, Manager at Xplora Panama Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, and for pointing out things that could be helpful to other travelers. Looking forward to hear back from you to do the Cave Tour :)

Reviewed December 11, 2011

I've taken several of Briant's tours with friends and family from abroad (Santa Fe, Bat Caves, Panama Canal, San Blas -more than once-) and have enjoyed all of them. Depending on the time you have and what you want to do, I'm sure Xplora Eco Adventures Panama has a tour for you.