“Good pizza...but”

Dining options: Delivery
San Antonio, Texas
“Good pizza...but”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

My family took me to this restaurant which I liked the family atmosphere. I ordered a diávola pizza which was not bad. I enjoyed the picada gourmet that my mother ordered. If it wasn't for the manager that was checking on us, the waiter just came to take our order and deliver the bill. He totally forgot to order our desserts and never checked on our drinks. Staff needs to improve.

• Visited May 2012

Panama
“Great pizzas”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Great tasting pizzas, lots of variety on their menu. They do delivery too. Pizzas always seem to arrive hot and on time. My favourite pizza delivery in panama city.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Rachel G
Reston VA
“Wonderful pizza & pasta”
Reviewed August 16, 2011

I have eaten at the restaurant every time I visited Panama since 2007. It is across from MultiCentro shopping mall. They have an amazing array of crispy crust pizza. Some unusual combinations like brie, mozzarella and prosciutto. Locals come in for the pastas where you choose type of pasta and then sauce. They have a frequent diner's club if you might make repeat visit - a free pizza after just five purchases. Good service, but remember it is Panama you must ask for the check.

• Visited July 2011