“Executive Transportation” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Panama RoadRunner Transportation

Panama RoadRunner Transportation
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer private, exclusive transport including exclusive airport transfers, day tours and nature tours from Panama's beach resorts and city hotels. Our drivers are either Canadian or American and native English speaking. We also offer Spanish, French and Portugese as needed. We provide North American style excellent service, reliability and promptness.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
The Woodlands, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Executive Transportation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

I booked Panama RoadRunner as airport transportation for my boss who was traveling in Panama for an overnight layover. I reached out to Denise in the AM and by lunch had everything worked. Denise was very prompt at returning my emails and sent great detailed information for me to pass on to him. My boss had a great experience and was very pleased with the great service that Tom (the driver) provided. I will use RoadRunner any and every time I have travelers in Panama. Thank you for making it so easy!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Jessica D

Salmon Arm, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Panama RR”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

We were on a recent trip to the Coronado area to view properties to buy. We hired Panama Road Runner to transport us from/to the airport plus to do Jungle Land and El Veijo. Awesome service and reasonable cost. Goos
D thing is they don't stop at the trinket stores unless one wants them to. Safe and secure way to get around plus they are a great source of knowledge about the area.
Highly recommend them to others

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Barry T
Las Vegas, Nevada
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

We used this service for our transfers from and to the airport in Panama. We stayed at Royal Decameron, which is about 2 hours from the airport. It was the best decision ever!! From my first email with questions they were polite and willing to answer every question. We arrived at the airport at 10pm and Neal was waiting for us ready to take our bags and start our journey! Thank good for his knowledge of the area, he avoided all traffic. Last thing you want to after all day traveling is sit in traffic. The pick up from the Hotel was also on time and we were at the airport with time to spare! The cars are in great condition and more comfortable than most of the taxis in Panama. Plus, on the way back to the airport Neal shared all his wealth of knowledge of Panama City. It was like a mini tour :O)

I'm glad we made thee decision to use this service, wouldn't do it any other way!

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Marcela G
Edmonton, Canada
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 144 helpful votes
“What a terrific service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

I used Panama RoadRunner on my recent trip to Panama and I can not recommend them enough! Denise was so helpful with all my questions and responded promptly. I booked transport from the RDC to the Gamboa and did the Captain Carl's Jungleland Adventure, which is a great way to make a transfer day memorable. Tom drove me back to the RDC in a torrential downpour and I must say I was very impressed and appreciative of his cautiousness. Lastly, Neil took me out to El Vallé- the Nispera Zoo, ziplining, the market, and back to the hotel. It was a great day and one of the real hi-lights of the trip- I would have missed seeing the adorable sloth if it weren't for him, and he was very patient with all my photo taking lol.

What can I say- great people, great Company. I will be sure to use them again when I return to Panama!!

FYI- Transport is a flat rate, so it's a great value for multiple people.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank work2travel
Frederick, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Safe,Reliable, Transportation in Panama”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012

If your looking for reliable,safe, and stress free transportation while in Panama i suggest you contact Neil and Denise at Panama Roadrunner. Had no problems at at all. Neil was always arrived before our scheduled pick up. Very comfortable air conditioned vehicles might i add. Neilalways drove very safely. Not once were we concerned about anything. We travelled from Panama City to Colon and he also provide transportation to our Jungle Land tour and picked us upfrom our resort and took is back to the airport. When we visit Panama we will make sure to contact Neil and Denise.

Visited June 2012