Beautiful rooms, nice view. Bed is a bit soft. The pools are great. From te pool you have an amazing view of the ocean. Location is ok. Breakfast is nice but expensive, but don't drink a lot of cappuccino's. They forget to mention that besides the $30 you have to pay gor breakfast you also pay $5 per cappuccino!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising seventy stories above Panama Bay along Punta Pacifica's pristine peninsula, Trump Ocean Club® International Hotel & Tower Panama unites exclusive amenities, innovative accommodations and the signature services of Trump Attaché™. Steps from Punta Pacifica's sophisticated shops and nightlife, just five minutes from the financial district and minutes from Panama City—you have found the perfect setting to unite business with pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump Ocean Club International Hotel And Tower Panama
- Trump International Hotel & Tower Panama Panama City