“Really worth it!!!”

Trump International Hotel & Tower Panama
Ranked #20 of 115 Hotels in Panama City
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Great position in the heart of the city. Stunning view swimming pool. Enjoy if you can the super yummy breakfast in the room. Beautiful place to stay. It can satisfie very high expectation. Nespresso machine for free in the room.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Roberta D
TOCGM, General Manager at Trump International Hotel & Tower Panama, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2014

Dear Roberta D,

Thank you for your recent visit to the Trump Ocean Club and thank you for taking the time to share your review.

I am pleased you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and that you were met with the service and amenities you expect and deserve. We do hope to welcome you back again very soon. Please do let us know when you want to plan your next trip to Panama. We would like to personalize each visit for you, making each stay with us even more enjoyable than the last.

There are newer reviews for Trump International Hotel & Tower Panama

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Loved the hotel, it was slightly away from the hustle and bustle of the city which was nice. It was quieter and the air cleaner, taxi journeys were so cheap it didn't really matter. The rooms were beautiful, service from the staff was great. The view from the pool was out of this world. The only downside of our experience was that breakfast was not included and it was very expensive. Nearly $50 for two people. But overall enjoyed my stay and would return.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Johnston2014

Dear Johnston2014,

Thank you for your recent visit to the Trump Ocean Club and thank you for taking the time to share your enthusiastic review.

I am pleased you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and that you were met with the service and amenities you expected and deserve throughout the property. We do hope to welcome you back again very soon. Please do let us know when you want to plan your next trip to Panama. We would like to personalize each visit for you, making each stay with us even more enjoyable than the last.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Fantastic and world class in every way! Great location and views of the Pacific. The beds are the most comfortable I have ever stayed in. And i believe every room has a view of the bay. Stayed three nights and wanted to stay more. You definitely get what you pay for with trump ocean club.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo

Dear Anthonyj24

Thank you for your recent visit to the Trump Ocean Club and thank you for taking the time to share your enthusiastic review and recommendation.

I am pleased you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and that you were met with the service and amenities you expect and deserve throughout the property and most notably with your guest room bed. We do hope to welcome you back again very soon. Please do let us know when you want to plan your next trip to Panama. We would like to personalize each visit for you, making each stay with us even more enjoyable than the last.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

The service in this hotel is excellent. The accommodations are pretty nice and well kept. They have nespresso copy in the room. They have a bathtub in the middle of the room, a little bit awkward. The hotel is very relaxing there is little activity going on. The pillows were not hard but they were not feather pillows, both my wife and I ended with shoulder/neck discomfort, I am pretty sure that if asked, would have promptly received feather pillows.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CSI77
TOCGM, General Manager at Trump International Hotel & Tower Panama, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Dear CSI77,

We are very pleased to know you were met with the service and amenities you expected and deserve, especially when traveling with your family. We hope to welcome you back to the Trump Ocean Club very soon, making each visit even better than the last.

Until then, we wish you safe travels.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

My husband, 9 year old daughter and I stayed here 1 night before catching a flight home. The location was convenient for us as we landed at the local airport and had to leave out of the international airport the next day. Even though we only stayed a short time, I was very impressed with the service, the staff couldn't have been nicer or knowledgeable. The room was great, clean and comfortable with a great view. We took a cab to a restaurant on the causeway and it was an easy trip to and from the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Pattycakes15

Dear Pattycakes15,

We are very pleased to know you were met with the service and amenities you expected and deserve, especially when traveling with your family. We hope to welcome you and your family back to the Trump Ocean Club very soon, making each visit even better than the last.

Until then, we wish you safe travels and a quick return.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

First, the pool was an experience I will never forget. I would consider going there again just for the pool. (But the beautiful pools were very small and there were only few deck chairs in the optimal area.)

I have to admit, that I expected more from a 5* hotel with a Trump brand (and with that price..). The hotel was very nice, but not great. Rooms were large, but not as clean as I would have liked.

On my oppinion the most negative thing was service. They were asking all the time, if we were ok. I would have rather liked them actually doing their jobs instead of asking what they can do. It all felt false, phony and annoying. Especially when there were few times something we needed, we had really hard time getting it. (For example the cleaning staff didn't speak any English and communicating with them was impossible, so we never got what we needed, no matter how many times we tried to ask. They said "yes, yes, ok", but nothing happened).

Dear Mr. Trump (or Ivana?), please take better care of your beautiful property, it has a huge potential!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank FillyFragile

Dear FillyFragile,

Thank you for your recent visit to the Trump Ocean Club in Panama and thank you for taking the time to share your review.

We are sorry you were met with disappointment in our service level. We very much appreciate your feedback. It is with feedback like yours that we can be inspired to work harder to provide all of our guests with the experience you deserve and expect each and every visit.

We hope that you will consider visiting us again so we can provide you with an improved experience. Until then, we wish you many more safe travels.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

My reason for staying here was not because I am a fan of Donald Trump (quick the contrary), I looked at a number of reviews and made my decision on word of mouth. This did not fail me. I was so impressed by the hotel and its staff I felt the need to comment about it.
We spent three nights before taking a cruise on Windstar through the Canal. Being our 25th wedding anniversary, they put us in a junior suite, had a bottle of champagne and strawberries and really catered to us for the entire weekend. The food, service, rooms, view, etc were over the top. I cannot thank them all enough for making our first trip to Panama a memorable one.
My hat off to Donald for his attention to detail in the rooms...his name/stamp is on so many parts of the hotel...even the beds (very comfortable by the way). The only thing that is missing is Donald's name on the slippers. I was hoping that I could have just one more memory of the trip to take with me.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Laner

Dear Laner,

I am pleased you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and that you were met with the service and amenities you expected and deserve, especially on such a special occasion. We do hope to welcome you back again very soon. Please do let us know when you want to plan your next trip to Panama. We would like to personalize each visit for you, making each stay with us even more enjoyable than the last.

Until then, we wish you many more safe travels and another 25 years of cherished memories.