The Trump Hotel sent Clyde to pick us up from the airport. What a courteous gentleman. He greeted us at the airport by name and provided us with an informative ride to the hotel.
At the hotel Juan Perez, the doorman, also greeted us by name and took care of all of the details prior check-in.
The Front desk staff was friendly and professional, quickly checking us in a Suite on the Curve. It was roomy with two balconies, one provided a city view and the other a view of the Pacific. It is an open concept design so there are no doors in the suite. The bath tub is in the open, which we liked, and the shower was huge. The toilet is in a cubicle of frosted glass, there is an acoustical engineer somewhere laughing his head off on the practical joke he got away with. The bed was very comfortable.
The infinity pools on the 13th floor were incredible with views of the city and the Gulf of Panama. Even more amazing, we were the only two in the pools on a Saturday evening, which we expected to be crowded.
We had “before dinner drinks” at the Cava 15 on the 15th floor. Otilla the bartender was awesome and knew our names as well. The Passion fruit Mojito was delicious but then she served us Tropical Martinis which were fantastic!
Dinner at “Tejas” on the 14th floor was, of course, provided with excellent service.
The breakfast at BARcelona, also on the 14th floor, was fantastic. A huge and well supplied buffet with omelets cooked to order, large selection of fresh fruit, and delicious waffles.
You should expect to ay hotel prices when eating and drinking at Trump, but as the old adage goes, you get what you pay for.
There is no beach at Panama City hotels but the ferry to the Pearl Islands, leaves daily right from the hotel. They are constructing a beach retreat out in the archipelago which should provide an incredible day trip.
There is not an on-site spa, hopefully in the future plans, but in room massages are available.
The ground floor mall has a lot of vacant storefronts.
Also, there is not an on site Casino at this point, something we were personally happy about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising seventy stories above Panama Bay along Punta Pacifica's pristine peninsula, Trump Ocean Club® International Hotel & Tower Panama unites exclusive amenities, innovative accommodations and the signature services of Trump Attaché™. Steps from Punta Pacifica's sophisticated shops and nightlife, just five minutes from the financial district and minutes from Panama City—you have found the perfect setting to unite business with pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump Ocean Club International Hotel And Tower Panama
- Trump International Hotel & Tower Panama Panama City