We chose Trump for our stay in Panama because of the great deals they were offering and the chance to stay at a Trump property. The property is new and beautiful but fairly empty and remote. The rooms are a good size with a view, great closet with soft robes, large bathtub with separate shower, the best hotel bed I've ever slept in, and fantastic counter space. Be prepared for the open style room...the toilet and shower are behind glass doors but there is little privacy. You need to like and intimately know the person you are sharing this room with!
We wanted to have a drink in one of the bars but the property was empty so we moved on. Service was fantastic...loved having fresh fruit delivered to the room. Car service to the airport was great too.
Only negative was distance from the major sights in the city. It's quite a walk from the tourist experiences.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising seventy stories above Panama Bay along Punta Pacifica's pristine peninsula, Trump Ocean Club® International Hotel & Tower Panama unites exclusive amenities, innovative accommodations and the signature services of Trump Attaché™. Steps from Punta Pacifica's sophisticated shops and nightlife, just five minutes from the financial district and minutes from Panama City—you have found the perfect setting to unite business with pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump Ocean Club International Hotel And Tower Panama
- Trump International Hotel & Tower Panama Panama City