My husband and I just stayed here to celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary. It completely exceeded our expectations. We knew it'd be nice, I mean it IS the Trump but we were blown away. The service was stellar! We've been living in Panama for the past couple of months and OH how I have missed good customer service. Well, our experience at the Trump was refreshing to say the least. Everyone there was super friendly, helpful and quick about doing things for you.
Azul, the restaurant by the pool has burgers that are SO tasty. They aren't huge but to be fair the "American" size of burgers are oversized anyway. They come with a big portion of crispy fries so we both felt full at the end of the meal. I'd definitely recommended the blue cheese burger :)
Cava 15 (I think that's what it's called?), the cocktail lounge, had the best cocktails I've had in a LONG time. Very fairly priced and made really really well. Best Manhattan I've ever had, hands down.
The buffet breakfast at Barcelona was great as well! Tons of variety and everything was really good quality.
The rooms were a good size (we stayed in their King deluxe room which I believe is their basic room). I'd definitely recommend getting your own room unless you are staying with a partner or a VERY good friend. The shower (which was an AMAZING rain style shower) is see through on the top half and the tub is in the middle of the room. I didn't mind that, though, I loved it all. Especially the Nespresso machine with complimentary espresso cups and THE BED. The bed was completely feathered, but not like flimsy feathered, more like packed full amazing quality feathered. All the pillows, the blanket, the mattress topper. I actually requested the information regarding the company they used for their bedding because I loved it THAT much =) I'm looking into purchasing some pieces for my home.
My absolute FAVORITE part of the hotel, though, was the infinity pool. The view from the pool deck is stunning. I couldn't get over how cool of a view it was.
Don't forget to check out the shops on the entrance level. There's a gift shop with snacks, books, etc. Also a Juan Valdez coffee shop, a Dolce Idea and a hair salon among other things. It was nice to have those extra things in case we needed/wanted something. Also, the hotel is VERY close to the Multiplaza Mall, so that's a nice bonus!
This hotel is definitely worth the money we spent on it and I already want to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising seventy stories above Panama Bay along Punta Pacifica's pristine peninsula, Trump Ocean Club® International Hotel & Tower Panama unites exclusive amenities, innovative accommodations and the signature services of Trump Attaché™. Steps from Punta Pacifica's sophisticated shops and nightlife, just five minutes from the financial district and minutes from Panama City—you have found the perfect setting to unite business with pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump Ocean Club International Hotel And Tower Panama
- Trump International Hotel & Tower Panama Panama City