“I think under new management!”
Review of Los Anos Locos

Los Anos Locos
Ranked #102 of 1,041 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I have lived in Panama City for over 5 years now. I did enjoy Los Anos Locos years ago when it was popular. Now it appears that the staff is poorly trained. The service is slow and inexperienced at best. The food is mediocre with little taste and flavor. The steaks where very tough as can be expected in some Panamanian restaurants. With the prices charge one should expect better.

If I were you, I would give this restaurant a pass.

2  Thank sollie66
There are newer reviews for Los Anos Locos

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Very pleasant, Salad bar was fine. They messed up my husband's order and didn't tell us until the other entrees came out. So he had to wait for his entree while we ate. They did apologize and didn't charge us for dessert which was very nice of them. The most amazing thing was that rather than calling us a txi, the valet drove us home in his car. We gave him a large tip the equivalent to what the taxi fare would have been.

1  Thank acetravel
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Will be hard for me to come back. Maybbe it is unfair to have and strong judgement based in only one visit, but I have also share opinions with some others friends

1  Thank Juan C G
Reviewed December 19, 2012

We have visited this restaurant on December 2012. The menu was pretty wide and the choosen food was really tasty. But be aware that services may be at the level of the worst restaurants. If you'd like to reserve a nice table, be prepared to get the less convenient one. The staff is very slow and absolutely neutral, if you are not, of course, local celebrity or famous businessman. If suddenly, yoy have not got the car with a driver, help yourself to order a taxi to leave the restaurant. It is doubtful somebody will spend even a second to help you.

1  Thank Sergey201
Reviewed November 21, 2012

My top 5 price vs. product. ample variety of appetizers, good options on meat cuts and quality. Its a must.