Panama Marriott Hotel(Panama City)
$200
$142
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
$97
$91
Riu.com
Hotel Coral Suites(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$68
$56
Riande Aeropuerto(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$97
$82
  • Breakfast included
Tryp by Wyndham Panama Centro(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$62
  • Beachfront
$109
$104
Priceline
All reviewstocumen airporttypical courtyardfull service restaurantnear airportgold memberhotel is locatedshort stayrooms are cleanbreakfast buffetthe staff was friendly and helpfulan early flightbottled waterlocation is excellentnice pooltaxipanamagenesis
Reviewed August 15, 2017

Would you recommend this hotel? Yes
Room comfort: Nice, clean, comfy suite.
Service and Hospitality: They were nice and good customer service
Check in/Check out (bills and timing): It was all right.
Breakfast: Excelent (I truly like the self-service buffet-type while they have someone to serve the coffee/tea and being pending on what you might need)
50 mts from Metromall

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2017

This is a Marriot brand and of course it does keep the same standards. I stayed there one night and I really liked it. The room was comfy, the staff very friendly and polite.

I had a club sandwich for lunch before I handed to the airport and that was so good. I recommend it.

The free shuttle to the airport is a plus.

You have two malls within walking distance.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed July 30, 2017

I was traveling with two other friends and our trip required an overnight stay in panama. We didn't want to be too far from the airport and so we ended up choosing this hotel over closer options as the reviews were better.

The shuttle is real, we did have some trouble finding it when we got outside the airport but someone pointed us in the right direction. There were two shuttle buses, just normal sized, normal looking, more or less plain white passenger buses. They leave every 30 mins and the hotel isnt far away.
Check in was very easy and quick. The room had everything as advertised; wifi, tv, hot water, air conditioning, all without problem.
For those who might be wondering, the pool is open at night and didn't seem to have a closing time.
The only "negative" thing about our stay here was that we asked for a wake up call early the next morning(~3am) but we never got it, fortunately we had our phone alarms set.
We were able to take the shuttle back to the airport at 4am without problems.
All in all it was a great stay and I will be staying here for future stays in Panama!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night. Location was good i.e. Near airport and mall was solid with plenty of shops around. Two issues I had were the bathroom door got stuck from inside the room (room 322). Had to get some one from outside to let me in. 2nd is the issue with airport shuttle. Once it filled you were stuck . They didn't have 2nd shuttle available. So if you use them make sure you are on shuttle early which runs every 30 min or some cases hour.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank easycash57
Juan F, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Panama at Metromall Mall, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2017

Dear easycash57

Best regards from Courtyrad Marriott Metromall Mall. We really appreciate take part of your value time to let us now about your experience in our hotel, at the same time we I would like to offer an apologize fort the inconvenient while your stay with the bathroom door problem, and the shuttle. We have taken action with the departments involved. Of course your feedback is really important for us because we can improve every day.

We would like to get the opportunity to receive you in the future.

Sincerly

Juan José Franco
Juan.franco@r-hr.com

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

From the complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport... the most easiest check in EVER! To the wonderful breakfast spread and not to mention the most comfortable beds... Got in super early for a 12 hour layover. GENESIS at the front desk was heaven sent when she quickly moved some things around to get me an early check in... Shes a keeper! Eric the restaurant manager and his staff were nothing short of amazing very friendly and all with smiles! For the short time I was there the staff were all so gracious and made me wish I stayed even longer!! Keep it up Courtyard Metromall!! You all are setting the bar high!! Well done management.. all your training and attention to detail really shows through your employees... till next time... xoxo

Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo