Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Doral(Panama City)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Costa del Sol(Panama City)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Red Room(Panama City)
Hotel Milan(Panama City)
Marbella Hotel(Panama City)
View Hotel
The Westin Panama(Panama City)
  • Pool
Riande Aeropuerto(Panama City)
  • Breakfast included
Aloft Panama(Panama City)
View Hotel
All reviewstocumen airportcourtyard marriotttypical courtyardfull service restaurantrental carnear airportfree airport shuttleairport hotelgold membershort stayrooms are cleanbreakfast buffetthe staff was friendly and helpfulan early flightbottled waterlocation is excellentnice pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Visited this hotel once again, got in at night and left at noon the next day. Quick check in as always, good service at dinner by vidgi and yuri. You have to try their steack sandwich, love it. Had a good breadfast and great service by caroline. Deneris rhino took care of some important documents for me, fill grateful. Very nice of her, defenetely not part of her job.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Marcos R, General Manager at Courtyard Panama at Metromall Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Dear Fred G.

I appreciate you decided to share your experience in Courtyard Panama at Metromall.

I feel proud to work with the ladies you mentioned and I promise to share your comment with them. I think it's satisfactory to know when a very important client recognizes the extra mile from our team members.
Thank you for recommend our property and the delicious Steak sandwich, I'm totally agree with you about both.

I really hope to have you here with us in your next trip to Panama and enjoy the convinience location just a few minutes from the International Airport and within Metromall the best shopping option in the area.

Best Regards,

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Stayed here on a layover to Dominican Republic.
As a Platinum Elite, there was no welcoming or anything of that sort like other Courtyard/Marriott properties. Rooms were very basic and comfortable for the short stay. Wifi internet was good.

Taxi to and from the airport is $15 and they have a posted. However, when I went out to get into the taxi, the driver tried to charge me $20 for a 10 minute ride to the airport. No bueno!

The mall next door offers a good choice of eateries. Lenos&Carbon at the food court has good steaks for about $15. Of course there are the American fast food like KFC, Taco Bell, Subway too.

Other than the location and convenient to the airport, I wouldn't stay here if I didn't have an early morning flight.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Gabriel V, General Manager at Courtyard Panama at Metromall Mall, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Good evening Mr. Tommy,

I really appreciate your comments. This is one of the best ways to improve and to take our Hotel and staff to a higher level.

We apologize for the inconvenience, as a Platinum member of our program Marriott Rewards, we really want to figure up what happen during your last stayed, I appreciate if you would give me your name, to proceed with the verification of it.

About your comments to the taxi fare, the rates that are published officially.

I really hope to have you here with us in a near future, if you come again to Panama please call me at (507) 304-9595 extension 5000 or you can contact me by email to Estefania.soler@courtyard.com

Regards,

Reviewed March 30, 2014

The rooms are quiet, very clean and comftable. The pool area is nice to pass in a good afternoon. The restaurant, it has slow service but have a excellent food. I recommend the meat dish or the salads. Close to Metromall if you like to go to buy and 15 min to airport

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank titipaul
Gabriel V, Manager at Courtyard Panama at Metromall Mall, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Dear titipaul.

We really appreciate your comments and We're very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and mainly our pool area. We hope to see you soon in Courtyard Panama at Metromall Mall.

Thank you again.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

I had 10k Marriott Rewards points to spend so booked this hotel to be near the airport. It was OK for a night, clean room, nothing to get excited about. Don't let them talk you into an overpriced taxi, it's easy enough to get a bus across the street and pay a local to use their card to swipe you in - offer $1 per person.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Gabriel V, Manager at Courtyard Panama at Metromall Mall, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Dear Guest,

About your comments in reference to our taxi service, we have them available the same in order to ensure a safe and comfortable for guests who want to use the same service.

I really hope to have you here with us in a near future, if you come again to Panama please call me at (507) 304-9595 extension 5000 or you can contact me by email to marcos.romano@courtyard.com.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

This hotel is top notch - new, clean, beautiful. The staff is bi-lingual and extremely helpful. It's conveniently located near the airport and the beautiful Metro Mall, which has everything a person might need.

We experienced excellent service during the time we stayed at the Courtyard Marriott. We received the best service and the staff went above and beyond to help our group's stay be absolutely wonderful! We are amazed by all the ways they helped us - from transportation to a wonderful breakfast and everything in between.

Also, the staff exceeded our expectations by helping our group members with various needs that came up during their stay. They helped them find the places they needed to go in the city; and when one of our friends broke a tooth, the staff even called him a cab, translated his needs to the driver, and helped him the whole way through. Now that's incredible service!!

We highly recommend this hotel and will stay there again in the future!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Marcos R, General Manager at Courtyard Panama at Metromall Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

Good morning Lynne F.

I appreciate the time you took to share your comments about your stay in our Hotel Courtyard Panama at Metromall Mall
It fills me with pride to know that your stay was your total satisfaction and want you to know that I share this review with the rest of our team as a stimulus to the work they perform. I really love to hear you and your team took advantage of our convenient location just minutes from the International Airport of Panama and within the main shopping center of the area.

Will be a pleasure to serve you again on a future trip to Panama City.

Always at your order.