Very friendly and accommodating staff. Free pancake breakfast included. Option to buy a cheap community dinner (I was there for a $4 taco night). Hot water and clean. Swimming pool in the backyard! I just wasn't crazy about the location. It is right in the middle of downtown Panama City, which is cool, but not very scenic. If you're looking to be in the middle of the city, and not somewhere more scenic or relaxing, I would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hostel Villa Vento Surf! A great place to meet other travellers. Our hostel is located in the beautiful and safe neighborhood of Marbella. We have a swimming pool in our garden, a great lounge where you can watch TV (new 50 plasma), listen to music, drink a beer. and just relax! Also we organize fun activities during the week. We offer the perfect balance between a fun and a relaxed atmosphere. The rooms are separated from the social areas for those who want an early night. We want you to feel like a traveller here, and not a tourist. You can come at any time (24 hours reception) and if the rooms are not ready yet, you can relax in the social areas. Last but not least, we arrange trips to San Blas and sailing trips to Cartagena! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Hostel Villa Vento Surf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostel Villa Vento Surf Hotel Panama City
- Hostel Villa Vento Surf Panama/Panama City