“The best we could expect”

Panama Trails Day Tours
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Panama Trails offers numerous day tours in and around Panama City. Our guides are experts in the history and nature of Panama and receive constant training to improve their knowledge. All our guides are completely bilingual (English & Spanish); upon request we also arrange guides in German, French or Italian. The Panama Trails Guides are specialists in personalizing tours depending on the needs and interests of our clients and even on transfers there is always something special that our guides can show to the clients. Our priority is to assure our customers a 100% safe and comfortable trip. Therefore, we continuously invest in new fleets of Toyota Hi-Aces which are given daily maintenance. All of our drivers are experts of the Panamanian roads and practice strictly secure driving. All our vehicles are equipped with GPS tracking devices to monitor our drivers and clients at all time.
Chilliwack, BC
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“The best we could expect”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Our guides Louis and Roberto were absolutely amazing. They were punctual, patient and professional. We were delayed at the airport and were greeted with a helpful Louis. The vouchers were correct and and info package was very helpful. The day tour we took through Panama City was very informative and personalized just for us. Roberto knew exactly how much time to spend at each area and was able to relate each stop to our kids aged 11 and 9. Would recommend to everyone!

Visited July 2013

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Took the hassle out of travel”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Panama Trails organised a 2 week holiday for us in Panama and Costa Rica. Everything was arranged for us and the suggested itinerary and places to stay were spot on. It made the process of organising a complex trip so straightforward.

I was pregnant, and they were invariably courteous and gave really considerate advice in what I should and shouldn't be able to do.

I have given 4 rather than 5 stars because there were a couple of problems with third party tour providers they had arranged. I don't think this was Panama Trails fault though, other than by choosing them in the first place. They had provided us with all the information we needed to be able to resolve these minor issues.

Visited June 2013
Edmonton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Panama Trip”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We just returned from Panama after an amazing vacation organized for us by Panama Trails. I just e-mailed them and they organized a complete week of adventure and relaxation. They kept in touch with us through the whole booking process. Each day was detailed to us in our itierary. On our trip the Panama Trails drivers were always exactly on time, very friendy and professional.
We were not disappointed with any part of our trip, except for a couple rainy days.
Thanks Panama Trails for a awsome vacation that we will never forget!
Colin & Tanya

Visited April 2013
1 Thank tan1124
Apoleton, WI
“Best of Panama & Costa Rica Was Trip of a Lifetime”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

My wife and I recently completed a wonderful vacation booked through Panama Trails. Our Best of Costa Rica & Panama vacation was the trip of a lifetime for us. The trip was well organized and everything came off without a hitch. Our drivers were prompt and courteous. The guides were knowledgable and spoke excellent English. The accomodations ranged from good to excellent. We were especially impressed with our stay at the Finca Lerida in Boquette; were the food and accomodations were world class. Each destination had special qualities that made the trip truly memorable.

Our exposure to the various destinations, the ranforest, birds, animals, and culture left us wanting to return again to experience the special qualities these special countries possess. The patience and helpfullness of everyone we encountered was terrific. I want to express our personal gratitude for the consideration demonstrated by their employees and vendors. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend your firm to anyone considering a special vacation in Central America.

Visited January 2013
San Francisco, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 135 helpful votes
“Thoroughly Impressed - Rarely Experience such Customer Service”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I am often very happy with the service I receive, but rarely am I blown away anymore. I have had the most pleasant, enjoyable, and professional service from Panama Trails. Daniel Carbone in particular has been one of the best professionals I have come into contact with in a long time. To keep a long story short, he is the only reason I was able to get cooperation from Air Panama. I am travel savvy and fly all over the world on a regular basis, but try as I might, I could not get anywhere in my travel with Air Panama. It was a series of missteps, delays, malfeasance, and unpleasantries. Every single step of the way, despite the fact that he earned not a penny from it, Daniel guided me through the process. His follow-through and attention to detail were impeccable. I would not hesitate for a second in working with him. Thank you Daniel and Panama Trails!

Visited December 2012