Beautiful hotel, bilingual & helpful staff, great location, and tasty breakfast. Highly recommend! 2 nights in the old city is perfect. Definitely go to the fish market and Las Clementine for dinner. A must... Miraflores locks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa del Horno is a sweet haven for those who love art, wine and simple pleasures. Founded on the principle that every detail must be well considered, our boutique hotel hopes to offer you an experience like no other. You will discover deeply embedded in each of our spacious private suites our passion for art and the fine taste of emerging artists. You will also get a sense of our philosophy tasting our world’s finest wine list and meeting our highly trained and dedicated staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Casa del Horno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Horno Hotel Panama City
- Casa Del Horno Panama/Panama City