My girlfriend and I recently stayed here for a two-night stay. The rooms are incredible with ambiance and amenities that are wonderful, including a jazz music track! Its location is wonderful departure point for walks to historical churches an sights in and around the city.
I've only reduced the rating from excellent because we experienced some challenges during check-in related to our online reservation; However, front office staff was extremely helpful and willing to go out of their way to find a resolution to our initial hick-up. Overall, the front desk staff is very helpful, fluent in English, and tried to be very accommodating. I would definitely stay here upon a return visit to Panama City and encourage others visiting to stay there as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa del Horno is a sweet haven for those who love art, wine and simple pleasures. Founded on the principle that every detail must be well considered, our boutique hotel hopes to offer you an experience like no other. You will discover deeply embedded in each of our spacious private suites our passion for art and the fine taste of emerging artists. You will also get a sense of our philosophy tasting our world’s finest wine list and meeting our highly trained and dedicated staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa del Horno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Horno Hotel Panama City
- Casa Del Horno Panama/Panama City