All around perfect. Impeccable service, exquisite room design, and with only 8 rooms, it is very exclusive. The Casco Antiguo is an exciting area, but still rough around the edges. The Hotel Casa del Horno, is the best example of what the Casco will become. Many hotels are springing in the Casco, a few of them are 5 stars. But, I have toured them all, none compare! The only downside is that the hotel is not located in front a piazza, but once your are inside of the hotel & rooms, that is a non-issue.
(Talk to Ingrid Moore in the Hotel. She was super nice and helpful when reserving and during our stay)
Conclusion: 2 thumbs up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa del Horno is a sweet haven for those who love art, wine and simple pleasures. Founded on the principle that every detail must be well considered, our boutique hotel hopes to offer you an experience like no other. You will discover deeply embedded in each of our spacious private suites our passion for art and the fine taste of emerging artists. You will also get a sense of our philosophy tasting our world’s finest wine list and meeting our highly trained and dedicated staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa del Horno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Horno Hotel Panama City
- Casa Del Horno Panama/Panama City