Stayed at the Victoria for 5 days in late April 2013. Rooms are clean, spacious, well kept, with fridge, A/C, TV, safety deposit box in room. Rooms are quiet. The service was very good. Front desk staff were helpful and the person who booked a tour for me was efficient and professional. Internet access as well as tourist brochures in a small room next to front desk.
Breakfast (included in cost) was very nice; also had a good supper there one evening.
Having bottled water in the room would be a really nice addition; I had to get room service to bring some up when I arrived late at night. A few more pictures on the hall walls would add to the atmosphere. This hotel functions well and offers good service. I felt comfortable and safe there.
Rooftop views show just how built up Panama City has become (I arrived from Costa Rica and was really surprised at the size of the city). Nice to bring a drink up there and relax. There is a small exercise room on the top floor.
This hotel is centrally located; in Panama City that means walk if you can as the traffic is paralyzed most of the day. They are currently building a subway system and it can't come fast enough. The city has outgrown the roads. If you are taking a taxi, check for price before getting in; you'll get a better price that way. Can also get a taxi from the doorman. If you like gambling, there is a hotel just around the street with a casino. Many good restaurants a couple of minutes away by foot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the center of the financial, corporate and entertainment area in Panama City; and nearby of the best restaurants, bars and shopping centers in town, Clarion Victoria Hotel and Suites Panama is the perfect choice either if traveling for business, leisure or both.This New Hotel offers FREE High speed Internet access for business and entertainment purposes. Exclusive Thermo-Acustic Technology in rooms guarantees the best rest experience. Our 127 rooms and suites are provided with Egyptian cotton linen, down feather mattress topper, 32” and 42” LCD TVs, alarm clock with I-pod dock, 2 line phones, room safe with lap top capacity and workdesk area in order to offer maximum comfort and unique relaxing experience. Enjoy FREE! Full Buffet Breakfast in Carmenere our 3 Meal Period Restaurant where design is just the beginning of the atmosphere. Try your favorite drink or just chill out at “Lobby Bar”. 278 M2 of total meeting are available for the perfect meeting or social event. Our roof top terrace provides the perfect spot for swimming, exercising or just relax with a panoramic view of Panama City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Clarion Victoria Hotel and Suites Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hotel And Suites Panama
- Clarion Victoria Hotel And Suites Panama Panama City