“Mojitos sin Mojitos, Panama”

Mojitos Sin Mojitos
Ranked #281 of 1,041 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Bar and Grill
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Best Burgers and coldest beer in Panama!
They even have a veggie burger.. and its located in Casco Viejo! Casco is the ONLY cool place in Panama City and the locals are hanging out in Mojitos.

2  Thank panamatours
There are newer reviews for Mojitos Sin Mojitos

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I saw the owners of Mojitos Sin Mojitos on tv. So when my friend and I planned a trip to Panama I remembered and tried to find the place I found on tv, Despite the language barrier we found it. It was great. One of the owners was there and he was super friendly, funny, young, and kinda hot. The physical building it's in is beautiful with the murals and tiles on the walls. Bring bug spray because it's open air but so gorgeous with the trees and plants. The food is pretty good, the drinks are pretty cheap, everyone is pretty friendly. It's owned by an American so if you're feeling home sick check this place out. The bartender and owner both gave some great and useful advice about traveling in Panama. We came a few times and I think there was some live music one of the nights we came. It wasn't even too busy which I like but that's just me. WHEN I go back to Panama I'll be coming here!

2  Thank gomerk
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I was surprised when I sat down at MSM, and the waiter did not produce a menu. A menu was not needed, however, because the burger is the thing to get. (I assume the offerings are limited.) I am not much of a meat eater and very critical of my food, and this was, by far, one of the best burgers I have ever had. It was large, and the price was right too. Service was also good. I did not like the chips I was brought, so the waiter happily let me exchange them for my preference. To add to the experience, the place had a great vibe, and when I returned on a later weekend, it was comfortably busy. (It was pretty quiet on a Tuesday.) I definitely recommend a stop here!

1  Thank Capetinha
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Stopped in with friends for an after dinner night cap. It was a weekday, so there were groups of locals hanging out before heading home. It looks like it is a great place to hang out with friends on the weekends for those in their 20s and 30s.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Fun hole-in-the wall burger and beer joint. Lots of character. Burgers grilled outside. Don’t expect fine dining, just simple fare. Yes, it’s true- no mojitos. It was quiet on a rainy weeknight which was fine for us - but sounds like it picks up later in the evenings and on weekends.

1  Thank indigofire