Can you say Duvets?
I was very surprised that there is such poor and over priced accomidations. Service in Panama is totally Non Existent.
First, by far the most comfortable beds of our central america trip bar NONE. In fact every other hotel we agreed noting came close. At 120 a night not the cheapest but by far the best value.
VERY Quiet, right between 3 marinas. Lots of close by restaurants and lots of activity on the main street from tourists and locals alike. Good TV Good Internet, extremely clean and modern.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach House is located 100 m from Flamenco Marina. Free Wi-Fi access is available in all areas. The rooms offer a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a terrace. Complete with a fridge, the dining area also has a coffee machine. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with towels. Extras include a minibar and cable channels. At The Beach House you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a terrace. The property offers free parking. Guests can find Mi Ranchito Restaurant 100 m away and convenience stores 150 m away. This property is 250 m from Bio-Museum and 10 minutes' drive from Panama Canal. Tocumen International Airport is 33 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your The Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beach House At La Playita Hotel Panama City
- The Beach House Panama/Panama City