Lovely apartments that are carefully stocked with books, fresh linens, and kitchen utensils. Full kitchen and large living room. Our family of 6 had rooms 5 & 6. The hotel was within walking distance to the park, fish market, shops, and restaurants. Wonderful piano music in the evening to accompany a delicious dinner. I especially liked the pork chops with chutney. We also enjoyed Tantalo's Restaurant just 2 blocks away where we watched football and had tasty, reasonably priced food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic, boutique hotel located in Panama City's old quarter, Casco Viejo ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Las Clementinas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Clementinas Hotel Panama City
- Las Clementinas Hotel Panama/Panama City