We stayed at this hotel for place for one night. it is right next to a police station, one side is the great area where lots of renovations are taking place; other side is considered to be very dangerous. Hotel is very safe. In the morning you can hear the policemen talk loudly, but other than that is is really a nice property with big one bed room apartments with kitchen etc.
Breakfast was quite good. There are no elevators in this place so if you cannot climb stairs, do not stay here! Having said that I really liked the neighborhood. We were able to walk around and see old buildings and churches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic, boutique hotel located in Panama City's old quarter, Casco Viejo ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Las Clementinas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Clementinas Hotel Panama City
- Las Clementinas Hotel Panama/Panama City