Loved this stylish property on the edge of Panama City's old town. The owners are actively involved in the social and economic development of the historic quarter and it shows in their passion and knowledge of the old city.
The free guide produced by the hotel left in the room is intelligently written and unlocks some of the treasures of the area.
The property keeps alive some of the local history and has a period style and atmosphere capturing the elegance of French turn of century of the century Panama together with American, and Latin touches.
The old town remains in places dilapidated but it is safe and a pleasure to explore on foot. Not only is there a visible police presence on most blocks the local people are friendly and welcoming so you feel at home.
Our suite was like a large vintage apartment. High ceilings, hardwood floors, panelled double doors, ceiling fans. Large living room with sofa and dining table, a small kitchen and stocked fridge and guest room with lovely bathroom with interesting tiles.
Carolina and her team including Miguel and Marvin are excellent; welcoming, natural and friendly.
The restaurant is very good and is where guests enjoy an a la carte breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic, boutique hotel located in Panama City's old quarter, Casco Viejo ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Las Clementinas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Clementinas Hotel Panama City
- Las Clementinas Hotel Panama/Panama City